Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Progress - at last....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Progress - at last.... Empty
PostSubject: Progress - at last....   Progress - at last.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:00 pm

I don't think we are done yet, but I was getting some discouraged......
Dolly's feet last June- on a 6 week trim schedule!!!!!
front
Progress - at last.... Dollysfeetjune132009016_edited
from side
Progress - at last.... Dollysfeetjune132009013_edited
Progress - at last.... Dollysfeetjune132009012_edited
feet done yesterday - still some little cracks on toe, but we can see where connected hoof wall is!!! Sides are fully connected!
Progress - at last.... Dollysfeetaugust2010010
you can see where a piece broke last week, but its connected up to the break (YEAH!!!)
Progress - at last.... Dollysfeetaugust2010008_edited
Progress - at last.... Dollysfeetaugust2010002_edited
the difference in the stance - even allowing for longer feet in last years pics....
Progress - at last.... Dollysfeetaugust2010012_edited
RAVE TO MY FARRIER!!!!
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: Progress - at last....   Progress - at last.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:02 pm

WOW! Her feet are looking WAY better! Is she feeling better? Does she still were her dancing boots?

Good Job!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Progress - at last....   Progress - at last.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:19 pm

He could not believe how good her feet were when he was here yesterday, there is substance to the hoof wall....her dancing boots didn't hold up, I'm afraid - Cavallo replaced the first pair that lasted for 3 weeks and gave me a full refund on the second pair - which only lasted 3 days!!!!! Luckily by that point some of the separation had grown out enough, so I kept the hoof wall rasped as tight and short as I could in between trims (every 4 weeks) and picked out the holes.

(And Farrier's Formula daily, of which I am out and have to get another supply.) And can we say - saddle shopping????
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: Progress - at last....   Progress - at last.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:53 am

Ellie*Mae wrote:

(And Farrier's Formula daily, of which I am out and have to get another supply.) And can we say - saddle shopping????

Farrier's Formula...isnt' taht stuff real expensif?
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Progress - at last....   Progress - at last.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Rude, I'm paying a bit under $100 for a 6 month supply - I was buying stuff before that was $50 a month.
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: Progress - at last....   Progress - at last.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:39 pm

Ellie*Mae wrote:
Rude, I'm paying a bit under $100 for a 6 month supply - I was buying stuff before that was $50 a month.

ouch... :))
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Progress - at last....   Progress - at last.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:05 pm

AND - add farrier every 4 weeks at @40 a horse (since he was coming to do her, the boys ended up getting done too) And I don't know what is in the air this year on PEI but their feet needed to be done every 4 weeks!! Thank goodness with me rasping in between visits we should be back to every 6 weeks......
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Progress - at last....   Progress - at last.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:59 pm

May I ask what is Farrier's Formula?
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Progress - at last....   Progress - at last.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:40 am

Her feet are looking SO much better. Well done to both yourself and your farrier!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress - at last....   Progress - at last.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Progress - at last....
Page 1 of 1