Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good and sad news

Go down 
+6
MSFarm
mountaincowgirl
Wissy
just joan
Freva
Highlander
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Highlander

Highlander

Good and sad news Empty
PostSubject: Good and sad news   Good and sad news Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Well good news is i made it home and in one piece.Back to the grindstone now,had a fab time in the 4 provinces and the gals treated me real fine,good company,lots of laughs and great food.Thank you all for your hospitality,you could'nt have done enough for me.I have taken home lots of great memories which wil stay fresh in my mind for some time to come.

The sad news is , Mandy is sadly no longer with us.A few days after i left Anna( Mandys owner checked on Mandy in the field and she was lying down,she tried for an hr and a half to get her up to her feet but to no avail.Seems Mandy had just had'nt got the strengh to get up.Anna made the decision after talking to her husband who is a vet to put her to sleep.Sandra had left a message to ring her today and that is when i found out.Just as i got home.I knew this was coming but to come back after such a great holiday and hear the news it was quite sad for me.Knowing that i'd never see her again is hard to swallow but she has had a great life and brought so much happiness to so many children and Adults life's and i am glad i had the pleasure of looking after her for the past 10yrs.She will be sadly missed by all who new her. RIP MANDY.
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

Good and sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good and sad news   Good and sad news Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:38 pm

[IMG]httGood and sad news Workpics005-1p://i1Good and sad news Workpics114007.photobucket.com/albums/af194/bernadette_063/workpics007-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Here are some of my fav pictures of Mandy.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Good and sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good and sad news   Good and sad news Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:40 pm

A sad thing to arrive home to. Although you did know that this would be her last summer, when the time does come it is never easy. You can take solace in the fact that , as you always said, she had the sun on her back!!!!
RIP Mandy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Good and sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good and sad news   Good and sad news Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:53 am

SO SORRY about Mandy Rowdy............words are just words and they help a bit..........but its the thoughts that the folks you know really care about you that comfort.............Mandy was a grand ole gal as you say..........RIP BIG GIRL..........Say Hi to my Bear if you see him in a round pen somehweres.....
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Good and sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good and sad news   Good and sad news Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:34 am

oh Bernie, so sorry about Mandy.. and so sorry I missed you when you where here as well.. but happy you had such a great time, the girls on here are awesome..
Take care and hopefully someday our paths will meet....
Back to top Go down
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

Good and sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good and sad news   Good and sad news Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:20 am

Glad you made it home safe and that your trip was spectacular!!! Sorry the news was so sad upon your arrival but take comfort in the fact that she is no longer sick and is running the skies!

Thanks Joan for that last one. Now all I see is a nice little dog and a pretty white pony running the pens. However, i now have to go find some Kleenex.

Good and sad news 372702
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

Good and sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good and sad news   Good and sad news Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:28 am

Rest in Peace Mandy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
Highlander

Highlander

Good and sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good and sad news   Good and sad news Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Thanks Gals,means a lot.I'll be going up to see Bailey(Mandy's son) over the wkend so i'll probably shed a tear or two.She is out of pain now and is running around like a spring Bok with bear for company.Sounds really nice when you think of it like that. :dog006.gif: Good and sad news 273165
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

Good and sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good and sad news   Good and sad news Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:01 am

rest in peace Mandy....she is probablly running around an open field with Joans Bear..Take care Bernadette..Hugs to you..
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Good and sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good and sad news   Good and sad news Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:45 am

BIG hugs to you, I know how affected you are over this. I know you wanted to be there with her in the end. It is so hard to lose those we love. Try and take solice in the fact that she is not in pain anymore, and re live your memories of all the great times you had with her... try to feel the joy you felt during those times. Those are 2 wonderful pictures of her. RIP MANDY!
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

Good and sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good and sad news   Good and sad news Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:02 pm

She sure was a beauty !!!!! RIP girl,,,, Hugs to you Amanda !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Good and sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good and sad news   Good and sad news Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:20 pm

So sorry that Mandy had to go while you were away. That's gotta be really hard. The pictures you posted of her are wonderful and her kindness really shows through on them. My heart breaks for you. She is at peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good and sad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good and sad news   Good and sad news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good and sad news
Page 1 of 1