Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Motorcyclist charged after pony deaths ( anyone know any more about this...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Motorcyclist charged after pony deaths ( anyone know any more about this... Empty
PostSubject: Motorcyclist charged after pony deaths ( anyone know any more about this...   Motorcyclist charged after pony deaths ( anyone know any more about this... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Motorcyclist charged after pony deaths ( anyone know any more about this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorcyclist charged after pony deaths ( anyone know any more about this...   Motorcyclist charged after pony deaths ( anyone know any more about this... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:18 pm

One horse was killed on the spot and the other put down shortly after... not a nice situation at all...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

PostSubject: Re: Motorcyclist charged after pony deaths ( anyone know any more about this...   Motorcyclist charged after pony deaths ( anyone know any more about this... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:31 pm

so sad when i heard about this :( i know the owner quite well, and she was pretty proud of those two ponies. it really makes me thankful that i dont live on a busy highway...
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: Motorcyclist charged after pony deaths ( anyone know any more about this...   Motorcyclist charged after pony deaths ( anyone know any more about this... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:15 pm

there are some interesting comments on that...
alot, I'd have to say, who commented on the horses have no idea about horses... (alot not all)
you could have the best fencing in the world and horses can still get out...
the poor owner did their very best to save their poines.
Horses/ponies would be alot easier to see at night then a moose. And with people trying to get you to stop...
the driver probably feels bad for killing the pony but it just goes to remind all of us that we need to always be paying attention to whats going on around us and be ready for anything.

Like a friend was driving their tractor back with a trailer hooked to it. middle of the day on a back country road they where going around a turn when
a teen in a small car is going way too fast and goes far out around to pass, (either lost control or a car was coming head on I can't remember) the teen left the road and crashed into a pole.

they say getting into your car to go for a drive is one of the most dangerous things done daily.
Alot of people don't take driving seriously, they don't think they could lose control or another drive lose control. no it could never happen to them...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motorcyclist charged after pony deaths ( anyone know any more about this...   Motorcyclist charged after pony deaths ( anyone know any more about this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motorcyclist charged after pony deaths ( anyone know any more about this...
Page 1 of 1