Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It does the heart good...RAVE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

It does the heart good...RAVE Empty
PostSubject: It does the heart good...RAVE   It does the heart good...RAVE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:32 pm

Morgan came right home after school and went right to Cisco....She got home just as the hoof practioner was ready to do his feet....Once the hooves were trimmed the natural way she went to get a bucket of warm soapy water to wash his legs free of the little bits of dirt ( she wanted his white socks to shine)....She wanted bath him but it was to late in the day to dry before the sun set....She then went searching for clippers cause she wanted to so some trimming in preparation for the clinic this weekend....(No clipping took place as she couldn't find the horse clippers and Michael was not about to let her use his hair clippers...lol)

It so nice and does the heart so good to see her taking such a interest in horses again (not that she ignored them but she missed Century so much and didn't feel connected to the other horses...what she did with them she was sort of told to do...She loved fussing with Dixie but she knew Dixie wasn't hers)....She loves Cisco to bits and you can tell he loves every minute he spends with her fussing all over him

My little girl and her love for a horse has returned...And Cisco is the lucky recipient....Hope he knows how lucky he is to have Morgan...Let the memories be made
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: It does the heart good...RAVE   It does the heart good...RAVE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:43 am

It was never lost.........just waiting for the one who could hold a candle to Century...........I;m so glad you guys found him.........wooooooo hoooooooo for them both!!!!!!!!!!! :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: It does the heart good...RAVE   It does the heart good...RAVE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:36 am

awww so happy for Morgan.. yes it's time for her to start making more memories.. and he's one cute horse.. I can tell from her pics in your other post she is happy.. good for Morgan... :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: It does the heart good...RAVE   It does the heart good...RAVE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:00 am

this is great news. Sometimes it just takes a little time to be able to move forward.
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: It does the heart good...RAVE   It does the heart good...RAVE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:43 am

Thanks Ladies....I can't tell you how happy we are to see her heart back in it....

I remember when her pony Trixie passed away suddenly....She didn't bond with any horse/pony until Century came into her life....Her love for Century was instant...As was her love for Cisco...

Cicso may want to hide soon..She is just amuling him to death....(I think he likes it)
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: It does the heart good...RAVE   It does the heart good...RAVE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:11 pm

That is so great!!! looking forward to seeing more pictures of them together, and family riding pictures would be good too!!!! come on more pictures of whammy riding, my hubby is getting interested and i might even get him to join up!!!! we might be out numbered if we are not careful then they will start steering the conversations to cars / trucks. OMG!!!!! maybe i should keep him away hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: It does the heart good...RAVE   It does the heart good...RAVE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:52 pm

We will have lots of pics after this weekend....Both Morgan and Michael are attending the Bowie clinic in Greenwood....

We should watch how many men we get on here...It could lessen the places we need to rant about them...hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It does the heart good...RAVE   It does the heart good...RAVE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It does the heart good...RAVE
Page 1 of 1