Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES

Go down 
+4
MoonShadow
Chickenlittle
oldladynewhorse
Tammy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES Empty
PostSubject: A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES   A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:23 am

I finally had my camera with me last week on a sunny winters day. Here are a few shots of the beasties.

Barney looking his usual regal self. He just finished rolling around on the barn floor so is sporting the "sawdust look".

A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES IMG_5235

Mya doesn't stray far from her bed in the winter. She'll go out when I open the tack room in the morning and by the time I've fed the horses she's right back up on her perch. I can't blame her though!

A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES IMG_5238

Rosie my trusty side kick is really enjoying the snow. It provides great cushion for her paw so the scar tissue doesn't bother her. She has even been RUNNING! Short distances, but still a run!

A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES IMG_5232
A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES IMG_5230

As soon as Skipper sees a camera he comes over for his closeup shot. I think he knows he's a local celebrity!

He's spotted the camera
A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES IMG_5224

Moving in
A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES IMG_5225

Almost to the gate
A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES IMG_5226

Finally as close as he can get!
A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES IMG_5229
A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES IMG_5228
A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES IMG_5227

Thunder hanging around hoping for some carrots or apples. Sorry - none on sale this week!

A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES IMG_5233
A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES IMG_5234

"Me and My Shadow" sunbathing. It's heavenly having snow AND sun!

A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES IMG_5214
A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES IMG_5215
A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES IMG_5216

Stretch always likes to supervise me when I'm cleaning the stalls. What the heck does he think he's going to do if he doesn't like it ... fire me?! I think NOT!

A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES IMG_5223
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES   A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Great pictures Tammy!!!
Back to top Go down
Chickenlittle

Chickenlittle

PostSubject: Re: A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES   A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:59 pm

omg...great pics....some future photo contest winnners there for sure. The close up of Skipper's nose....adorable and funny! You have a good sense of humour! Thanks for sharing! : )
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES   A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Your kittys are so beautiful and fluffy!!!!
Love the pics of your pup! What happened to his foot? ( scar tissue?)
Skipper is a STAR!! He is lovely!
Thunder.. well I could just eat that wee face,, he is sooooooooo sweet!
Stretch is mega handsome.. love that amazing jaw he has.. you can tell he was a stallion!
Nothing better than sun, snow, and fuzzy friends!

Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES   A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:44 am

Rosie had to have a lump removed from between her toes about 4 years ago. Luckily it wasn't cancer. But when the incision healed it left a really sharp edge where her pad meets the rest of her toe. Now when she walks on anything uneven it puts pressure on the sharp area and she limps. I've tried putting creams on it to soften the skin, soaking it, etc. The vet said the only thing they could do is surgically remove it. NOT! This time of year is like a party for her because the snow is nice and soft. Grass and pavement are also no problem but unfortunately our driveway is all stones so it bugs her. Really slows down her movement, but she's learned to search out softer areas.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES   A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:21 am

Beautiful pics...everyone looks like they have nice plush, warm coats....although I think Mya might have the best plan!!!!! You have a wonderful fur family there!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES   A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:41 am

love Thunder peeking through the fence, great pics
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES   A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:02 am

Great pic's Tammy, they all look wonderful. No carrots or apples- tut tut.

Skinflint.. lol
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES   A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:03 am

Awesome pics, you have amazing critters!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES   A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A WINTER DAY AT PEETREE STABLES
Page 1 of 1