Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added

Go down 
+7
Jewels
mountaincowgirl
amadtatter
teekathepony
Highlander
Tammy
Freva
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added Empty
PostSubject: The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added   The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Today is an extra special Valentine's Day for us. Our grandson, Ryder turned 4 today and this afternoon he got a brand new baby brother!!! Two handsome Valentines for us...how cool is that??? I am so excited. We will be waiting until tomorrow to go and visit...I definitely will have camera in hand!!!! My son said the baby might even have a hint of red in his hair!!!! Welcome to baby Cash!!!!!!

The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added 849652 :36_1_67[1].gif

Last edited by Freva on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added   The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:22 pm

TWO ON THE SAME DAY! WOW! It'll sure make things easier for Gram and Gramps as they age and lose their memories. HA HA! Congrats. Can't wait for the pictures.

:fireworkssvg.m :k0710787.jpg: :k1091124.jpg: :k2577851.jpg: :TN_4-10-07_28a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added   The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:48 pm

That's amazing Val, two on the same day but 4 years apart! Pretty cool! Congrats Nannie!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added   The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:55 am

Am so happy for you Val. You will have many days of memories and happy times ahead.XX The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added 849652 The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added 849652 :wel_ani3Tay.gi :congratulation :hugs_graphics_
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added   The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:04 am

Awesome! Valentines day sure is special in your family! Welcome new baby!
Back to top Go down
amadtatter

amadtatter

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added   The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:08 pm

SO exciting Val, you lucky girl!!! Congrats!!! We want pictures!
Back to top Go down
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added   The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Congrats Lady!!! That does make birthdays easy!!!! Hahaha

:congratulation
Back to top Go down
Jewels

Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added   The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Cool how the Birthdays turned out! I was born on New years eve, and my brother was born New Years day. But there's 4 years difference. Congrats :congratulation
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added   The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:43 pm

That's so wonderful Val!!!!! Having the birthdays on the same day is an awesome thing!!! My 2 daughter in laws are both Jennifer and both have their birthdays on August 3rd. I am thinking hopefully it will help me when I turn older. LOL!! Anyway, if the new baby is as cute as Ryder watch out when they turn older. Heartthrobs!!!

:congratulation
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added   The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Congrats Val...when do we get photos ????? The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added 590471
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added   The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Sorry I have been so long getting a few pics posted of baby Cash. It is difficult to believe that a week has flown by so quickly. He is growing like a little weed. The first pic was taken when he was a day old and the second is of our son, Andrew admiring his new nephew. Then is our other Valentine boy, Ryder. I couldn't forget our other two special little people, Em, who asked me to help her make cupcakes for her mom , dad and brother....she did an awesome job...I didn't realize that a cupcake could hold that much candy!!!!! and Colby who also got his first loose tooth on the 14th...it sure was a happenin' day at our house!!!! I just love my little people!!!!

The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added February102011035
The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added February102011037
The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added February102011032
The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added February102011008
The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added Sept21709008

Last edited by Freva on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added   The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:28 am

Congrats and great pictures! Love that new baby smell :-)
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added   The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:12 am

Love the tractor toque. So cute! You've got your hands full now. Oh, and tell Em she has a standing invitation to come to my house to make cupcakes ANYTIME ... I like her style!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added   The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Very sweet pictures, of some very sweet kids! Congrats to you!! Feb. is a good month in your house. The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added 775395
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added   The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:32 pm

The baby's arrival sure has brightened what seems to have been a very long winter. Grampie offered to trade Ryder a carrot for his little brother but that was turned down...Grampie them offered a chocolate bar and Ryder was ready to deal...lol

The local hospital has volunteers who knit beanies for all the newborns....Daddy picked the tractor one out for Cash. It is really cute. and yes...Ellie May...there is something special about the smell of a baby. I am always amazed at just how tiny a newborn baby is, every time I hold one.

Tammy, I think Em and Kayla would make a dynamic duo...she is into gymnastics as well and just think of the beautiful cupcakes they could do together!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added   The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Aww, how sweet! Congrats again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added   The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Very Best Valentine Presents----Pics Added
Page 1 of 1