Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tickle Me Elmo, a funny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krista

Krista

Tickle Me Elmo, a funny Empty
PostSubject: Tickle Me Elmo, a funny   Tickle Me Elmo, a funny Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Chris sent me this one this morning, thought everyone might get a chuckle out of it!

There is a factory in Essex which makes the Tickle Me Elmo toys. The toy laughs when you tickle it under the arms. Well, Shelley is hired at The Tickle Me Elmo factory and she reports for her first day promptly at 8:00 am.

The next day at 8:45 am there is a knock at the Personnel Manager's door. The Foreman throws open the door and begins to rant about the new employee.
He complains that she is incredibly slow and the whole line is backing up, putting the entire production line behind schedule.

The Personnel Manager decides he should see this for himself, so the 2 men march down to the factory floor. When they get there the line is so backed up that there are Tickle Me Elmo's all over the factory floor and they're really beginning to pile up. At the end of the line stands Shelley surrounded by mountains of Tickle Me Elmo's. She has a roll of plush Red fabric and a huge bag of small marbles.

The 2 men watch in amazement as she cuts a little piece of fabric, wraps it around two marbles and begins to carefully sew the little package between Elmo's legs.

The Personnel Manager bursts into laughter. After several minutes of hysterics he pulls himself together and approaches Shelley. 'I'm sorry,' he says to her, barely able to keep a straight face, 'but I think you misunderstood the instructions I gave you yesterday...'Your job is to give Elmo two test tickles.

lol!
Back to top Go down
tazzette

tazzette

PostSubject: Re: Tickle Me Elmo, a funny   Tickle Me Elmo, a funny Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:44 pm

haha oh jeez :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Tickle Me Elmo, a funny   Tickle Me Elmo, a funny Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:02 am

lol! groan! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tickle Me Elmo, a funny   Tickle Me Elmo, a funny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tickle Me Elmo, a funny
Page 1 of 1