Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funny Hippo

Go down 
+2
Tammy
Simi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Simi
Mod
Simi

Funny Hippo Empty
PostSubject: Funny Hippo   Funny Hippo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:45 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Tammy

Funny Hippo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Hippo   Funny Hippo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:02 pm

At first I thought you'd taken a video of Lord Gord and I sitting on the couch at night ...
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Funny Hippo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Hippo   Funny Hippo Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:40 pm

I ever visit you Tammy, remind me never to sit on your couch Funny Hippo 762774 Funny Hippo 338415
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

Funny Hippo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Hippo   Funny Hippo Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:01 pm

hahahahahaha....To funny
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Funny Hippo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Hippo   Funny Hippo Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Well let me tell ya a story, .. Last week Greg and I took our grandson Carter out shopping for his mom's birthday, Carter is 9 going on 10 in Sept. First we went to A&W for supper, does anyone know how long it takes a 9 yr old to eat.. talk some eat little.. talk some more eat little.. holy we were there twice as long as normal.. maybe even three times longer.. ok so I rushed him some.. he took his fries in the car to eat.. and then off to Wally World.. he is a shopper .. Nanny is not.. oh dear .. anyhoo after an hour or so he finally picked out a gift and card and way we went .. oh but we weren't finished yet.. he then wanted to head to the dollar store and get these special chocolate in a heart shape box he knew were there and a really nice gift bag and tissue paper, did I mention he loves to shop and Nanny doesn't .. We arrived at the dollar store, now all this time I felt a lot of gas building up from that dam hamburger, which I normally don't eat .. so I parked the car and noticed a man walking towards his truck next to my car and I noticed when I pulled in a car on the other side of me there was a woman sitting in there apparently waiting for someone, so as we are all spilling out of the car I let out what I thought would be a silent one.. well it wasn't it was probably one of loudest farts I ever had Funny Hippo 762774 omg.. I thought I would die.. what was worse is Greg walked really fast away and Carter yells out "NANNY MY FRENCH FRIES ARE STILL IN THAT CAR"! Well I was no good.. I started to laugh and nearly peed my pants.. poor Greg was already in the store hoping no one noticed.. Carter was laughing too..he never did eat those fries.. :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Funny Hippo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Hippo   Funny Hippo Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:40 pm

And you get after me for picking my nose :roll:. You ruined the kid's fries! Funny Hippo 336163.

That would have been hilarious to see, hear, smell, well maybe not smell. Poor Greg! You're lucky though, Tom would have yelled out to tell everyone in the parking lot if I had done that.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Funny Hippo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Hippo   Funny Hippo Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Well I'd rather fart Funny Hippo 762774 in public then pick my nose.. Funny Hippo 45324 it acutally wouldn't have bothered me if Carter hadn't made a big fuss over his stupid fries.. and funny Greg usually would say something.. but I think Carters comment left him speechless. lol
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

Funny Hippo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Hippo   Funny Hippo Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:50 am

Hahaha Wissy that's funny! I can just see Greg...probably shaking his head as he's walking away...hahhaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funny Hippo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Hippo   Funny Hippo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny Hippo
Page 1 of 1