Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My ride yesterday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

My ride yesterday Empty
PostSubject: My ride yesterday   My ride yesterday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:50 am

What a great day!!!! This was only Missouri's, Mike's haflinger, 4th or 5th time harnessed. I got to drive!!! First time driving since my accident almost 11 years ago!!! We stopped about halfway out and made our lunch camp in the middle of the road. Mike almost fell into a stream getting water for the horses. It took three of us to pull him out, thank God he didn't get wet. Thanks Mike for letting me tag along and letting me ride Jet and drive Missouri!!!
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=340176&id=751630730&l=4b3d62bd4c
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

My ride yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ride yesterday   My ride yesterday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:28 am

It looks like you guys had a great time..Lovely horses..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

My ride yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ride yesterday   My ride yesterday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Oh Deb, those are fantastic pictures. You are so fortunate to have such wonderful places to enjoy the horses in - and such great people to share you passion with. It doesn't look like you're roughing it too much - the lawnchairs were a dead giveaway! Pros in action for sure.

I can imagine what those snowmobilers were thinking. I betcha they were wishing they had the same kind of horse power that you guys had. And tell mike that if he's going to do the polar bear dip, he should have his speedo on!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

My ride yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ride yesterday   My ride yesterday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:31 pm

Great photos.. Looks like all had a wonderful time. Lucky you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My ride yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ride yesterday   My ride yesterday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My ride yesterday
Page 1 of 1