Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hoof landing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~TC~

Hoof landing Empty
PostSubject: Hoof landing   Hoof landing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:03 am

Last edited by ~TC~ on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Hoof landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoof landing   Hoof landing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:06 am

TC did you expect more than one to be accesable??? thats all you can click
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
~TC~

Hoof landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoof landing   Hoof landing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:15 am

Yeah, of course I did, but apparently the site only lets you use the "link" option for one link? lol

I fixed the rest, I think...
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Hoof landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoof landing   Hoof landing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:15 am

It kinda makes me cringe watching the toe first landing, everything just jams into itself. It's weird how you can see the shod horses sliding a little bit with each step on the pavement.
Back to top Go down
~TC~

Hoof landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoof landing   Hoof landing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Hoof landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoof landing   Hoof landing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Wow, makes me more happy that Gunnar is bare foot.. even though I do use his Cavallo's on the trail, but only because it's soooo rocky and hard.. rest of the time .. in the ring and clinics.. no just bare feet.. his foot is so hard and so correct.. even his evaluator last year comment on what a nice hoof he has.
Back to top Go down
~TC~

Hoof landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoof landing   Hoof landing Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:00 am

Yeah, I like his feet too...

Some breeds are notorious for hard hooves, the Arab, friesians, morgans, etc....however, they still need great care because with that wall thickness, they can grow like pop cans and become elevated quickly.

Any breed can have great feet, it is just that some take more work and care then others, maybe due to carb sensitivity within the breed? Like TB's, Qh's, drafts... ponies etc...

Quote :
even his evaluator last year comment on what a nice hoof he has.
Too bad evaluators, and judges that score breed classes, didn't score on the hooves as well... or at least make more positive comments on the nice feet, to point them out... IF they reconize a nice foot.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Hoof landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoof landing   Hoof landing Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:12 am

most TC probably don't know a good hoof if they fell over it.. if more noticed what good feet looked like maybe we wouldn't have so many bad feet..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hoof landing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoof landing   Hoof landing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoof landing
Page 1 of 1