Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

good hay needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

good hay needed Empty
PostSubject: good hay needed   good hay needed Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Anyone know of any good hay...

weather here on the island is bad and hay is terrible !! i got a round bale for the girls today ..where i normally go and the hay is normally beautifull !! but today i have had to unroll it and spread it all out hoping the won't eat it as it is damp, hot and dusty all the way through to the centre...i have called him and he said he will replace it but CRAP what do you do with a whole crappy bale ...hoping they will think mum has spread out a whole load of bedding for them to roll and play in !!!!
Back to top Go down
mypony

good hay needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: good hay needed   good hay needed Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:52 pm

It is the same thing here on PEI! On average it has rained two out of every three days since the beginning of June!!! I would say that we have lost about 100 round bales so far. Most of that never even got baled, just rotting out in the field. All our round bales should be done tomorrow. I hope it turns out ok!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

good hay needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: good hay needed   good hay needed Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:28 pm

When you get the trailer on the road come down here and get some good stuff. We had great haying weather for the first week of July.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

good hay needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: good hay needed   good hay needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good hay needed
Page 1 of 1