Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!

Go down 
+4
Tammy
MoonShadow
lb-ranch
just joan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!    Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:18 am

WELL, ISNT THAT ENCOURAGING....................WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO Diana, you must be over the moon.......Get her up off her Bored Butt and doing something.....OMG, terrific news...now she just has to believe and try to live a little........... :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Hanover

Hanover

PostSubject: Re: Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!    Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:48 am

Hey there Becky and Moonshadow Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!  - Page 2 583562 ...... a big thank-you goes back to you for sharing your courage and good humour with all of us.

Enjoy the sunshine this morning, it may not last too long. That's okay though......time for me to get at some inside non-horsey chores Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!  - Page 2 250908

Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!    Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:51 am

Maybe sending her to Survivor this weekend is a little TOO MUCH LIVING.......so I suggest she get ready for next year!!!! :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Hanover

Hanover

PostSubject: Re: Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!    Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:23 am

Good point, Joan!!!! Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!  - Page 2 573748
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!    Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:07 am

Diana.. that's the best news I've heard in a long long time.. so happy for all of you.. yes maybe Becky and Diana can make it to next years survivor.. yeehaw.. now that would be the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!    Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:38 pm

So glad she's at home and has her Mommy to care for her, nothing beats that. Being in the hospital is just shitty. Time to start living Becky!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!    Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:14 am

SOOOO glad to hear about Becky's blood work and how happy they are with her progress!!! The girls in the Unit at work (CRHCC) are great!!! So happy you're home Becky!!! Although I'll miss writing on your papers Beck!!! ha.. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!    Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had a Visit with Crippledcowgirl!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2