Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire

Go down 
+9
Freva
naughty by nature
just joan
Matt Zwicker
Dun Tru
Lightning
Simi
Wissy
Caper Cowgirl
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire Empty
PostSubject: Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire   Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:36 am

We had a FAN-TABULOUS time at the Bowie clinic...Morgan and Michael learned so much to take home with them....Cisco was amazing (loved by all), Dixie was Dixie but definately improved over the weekend.....Cash was a little yearling Superstar so well behaved the whole time he was there

Since we left in a rush Friday I actually forgot my camera....I only have a few pics cause my phone doesn't take great indoor pictures...I know Wissy has plenty more

Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire 011-1

Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire 013

Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire 014

Saturday following supper we put our new portable fire pit together....I figured since it was fired up we might as well burn the box it came in...Matt (the wise one) said I could burn the styrofoam from the package cause it would only melt...So me being equally as wise as Matt decided to listen to him and throw in the product...Well let me tell you...It smokes...Not only does it smoke it smokes really thick black smoke...

Here are a few pics near the end of the smoke invasion

Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire 008-1

Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire 009

Can you see Matt through the smoke...
Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire 010

Remember these pics were taken AFTER it settled down....

Moments after these pics were taken an official (A very nice one I might add) came and asked us to put the fire out...There were complaints from up town that saw the smoke....About 45mins after that a fire truck pulled in....We hid in the barn for their arrival (We found out the next day that they were probably training new drivers and not really coming for us)....The next morning I was called in the office by an official from the CFB base to speak to me about my fire activity...Needless to say we made a lasting impression in Greenwood

Sunday we went out to see our filly 'Fawn' for the first time...We can't wait to get her home Wednesday

Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire 031-1

Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire 016

Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire 046

Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire 058-1

Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire 057

Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire 056

Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire 048-1

Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire 1-8

I think we have a real pocket pony...She is only a few days old and loves people already...She was all over us during our visit..Very curious she was....I am totally in love with her

This is her checking out the phone

Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire 049

Upon returning to our campsite at Greenwood...This is what we say...a Wissy sleeping in a chair...Nancy (I forget what her online handle is) was there as well..But we know Wissy made her invade our site...Most people are afraid of Wissy and do whatever she tells ya to do..hahahahahaha

Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire 070

All in all we had a great weekend...The people running the club at Greenwood were amazing people..We look forward to going there again in the near future...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire   Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:07 pm

CC.. your a dork.. lol.. I'm so scarey.. god don't fuel the fire that's already started.. and I can't even defend myself.. , and Michael was so sweet he got me a foot stool.. Nancy's is lol.. wait til you hear this is "Firebug".. and no she had nothing to do with CC's fire.. we were at Lightnings house staying out of trouble. We all had a great weekend and plan on returning for more clinics soon..
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire   Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:09 pm

Boy Oh Boy CC you are a trouble maker lol!!!!!!!
Great Pictures.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire   Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:56 pm

OMG!!!! It sounds like you guys had a blast! I'll be there the next time!!
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire   Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Fawn is just a little cutie!! Can't wait to see her grow up in all the pictures you had better post :P And great to hear that both M's had a great time at the clinic!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Matt Zwicker

PostSubject: Re: Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire   Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:24 pm

Oh god i look like a balloon lol, That fire was something i didn't know it would create "that much" black smoke :P
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire   Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:14 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAA....... yep, you can send out the /capers with new trailers and ponies and looking like they might know a thing or two.........until it comes to fires........hahahah.......wish I had been there......what a hoot......you could have ended up in the brig...jesus...... :devil5.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire   Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:31 pm

looks like you had a great time and your filly is really cute.
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire   Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:40 pm

Fun was had by all...and memories made for sure...

Morgan's new reins came in today and they are one piece reins....who comments was...I can't ride in them and pick my horse up the way I was taught by Bowie....SEE MY BABY DID LEARN SOMETHING.....She will use the one piece reins penning but I will have to get her another set of split reins for her to continue her training
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire   Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:43 pm

Looks like a good time was had by all. Primo fire!!!! Fawn is a sweetheart...love her blaze. :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire   Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:42 pm

You're like me in the fire department. I almost caught my barn on fire a couple months ago Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire 421103

Fawn is adorable, very "little girl" looking.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire   Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:00 am

LOL.... only you CC lol! lol!

Great pictures even with the phone! Tess's baby sure is a flashy little thing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire   Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:58 am

OMG CC! I was laughing so hard that the dog woke up from her nap. I wish I could have been there - that's my type of adventure! The facilities look amazing. And being able to camp with your horse trailer is definitely up there on "life's best moments" list.

I can't believe you hid in the barn when the firetrucks came. YA BIG WEENIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cowboyani.gif:

I love, love, love Fawn. My favourite picture is the bum shot with her and her mom grazing. She looks like such a sweetie.
Back to top Go down
sky

PostSubject: Re: Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire   Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:27 am

CC, and Matt, you guys are just too funny!!!
I love your new baby, she looks very well put together.
How are Michaels legs? The poor man worked so hard.
Glad you guys had fun, we'll let you know when the next one is.
Back to top Go down
Matt Zwicker

PostSubject: Re: Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire   Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:45 pm

It was a great weekend, Tons of fun!!. Everyone learned alot from Bowie he's a great coach. Can't wait till the next one!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire   Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend pics, the new filly and the fire
Page 1 of 1