Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For the Second Time ...

Go down 
+2
lb-ranch
Tammy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

For the Second Time ... Empty
PostSubject: For the Second Time ...   For the Second Time ... Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:58 am

I was just finishing the post with Kayla's gymnastics pictures and the friggin' computer crashed on me again. I am SOOOOOO not impressed! :x I'll try it again.

Last weekend my daughter Kayla went to a gymnastics competition in Gander. The kids had a ball because they got to stay in a hotel. There were about 25 families there so the kids had the run of the place. I think that was Kayla's favourite part of the entire weekend. I know I enjoyed it! Unfortunately when I was taking pictures I forgot to set my camera to sports mode so most of them came out blurry. I have a few that will give you an idea of what Kayla does - and why I drink so much !!!!

https://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z218/webbertl/Gander%20Competition%20May%202009/?action=view&current=Kaylafloor.jpg

Her floor routine was to the song Witch Doctor. It was really cute - hip wiggles and everything. She was quite proud of herself because she managed to go her back roundoff back handspring. She only got that move a week or so before they were going so was very happy that she was able to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: For the Second Time ...   For the Second Time ... Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: For the Second Time ...   For the Second Time ... Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:12 pm

Ha Ha! Look at all the boys checking her out. Too Cute For the Second Time ... 338415
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: For the Second Time ...   For the Second Time ... Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:27 pm

She is beyond adorable! Which Olympic's is she hoping for? Keep us in the loop to be the cheering section! Woo Hoo!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: For the Second Time ...   For the Second Time ... Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:19 pm

She is adorable Tammy .. you must be very proud of her.. she's so young and very talented, gotta share more pics.. sounds like you guys had a blast..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: For the Second Time ...   For the Second Time ... Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:16 pm

I could only get the one picture out of this thread.......one with her finishing with extensions and fingers pointed up............what a curve she has in her back......so 2016 olympics or is my counting off
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: For the Second Time ...   For the Second Time ... Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Our pocketbooks cannot afford the Olympics - or anything near to that. I'm spending a fortune in gas as it is, driving her into practise 3 times a week. And then of course there are the weekends away. I try not to think of all the new tack I could have had ... "CHILD COMES FIRST, CHILD COMES FIRST, CHILD COMES FIRST".

Just kidding! I enjoy watching her plus I pick up my feed and go barn hopping when she's at practise!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: For the Second Time ...   For the Second Time ... Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:08 am

if we can keep our kids interested in anything other than drugs, gangs, or tv watching........we deserve the medal at the end...........she is developing all types of skills by being in gymnastics.......it is however very expensive as they progrews up the showing levels (I meant Competing).........but good on you Tammy for giving her the opportunity!! IT SURE LOOKS LIKE ITS PAYING OFF.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: For the Second Time ...   For the Second Time ... Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:01 pm

Our thoughts exactly. Keep her off the streets and away from boys ... no matter what the cost!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Second Time ...   For the Second Time ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the Second Time ...
Page 1 of 1