Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joans new to her trailer..

Go down 
+9
Caper Cowgirl
morningstaracres
munchmom
Sailorgirl
imarowdyrebel
lb-ranch
Bay-Lee
just joan
Wissy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Joans new to her trailer.. Empty
PostSubject: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:47 pm

CB4 and Joans new to them trailer... there will be no stopping those two now.. have trailer will travel.. Joan was so excited I thought she was going to jump out of her skin.. she caressed that trailer all over.. was a site to see :lol:
Joans new to her trailer.. DSCF0001-2

Joan inside checking her out..
Joans new to her trailer.. DSCF0002-3

Joan touching it again
Joans new to her trailer.. DSCF0004-3

CB4 and Joan
Joans new to her trailer.. DSCF0007-3
Joans new to her trailer.. DSCF0008-3
Joans new to her trailer.. DSCF0009-3
Joans new to her trailer.. DSCF0011-3

Joan being silly, she wanted to stay in the trailer while we drove back to Truro just to see how smooth is was...NO we did not let her.. but let her stay in it while we drove down the driveway.. that's far enough.. lol.. omg
Joans new to her trailer.. DSCF0012-2
Joans new to her trailer.. DSCF0013-5

going down the road.. no Joan isn't in the trailer.. much to her disappointment!
Joans new to her trailer.. DSCF0014-2

Joan taking pic of me taking pic of her.. see she's in the truck not the trailer
Joans new to her trailer.. DSCF0016-6
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:55 pm

It was a fun day, we met up with Dexy.. and walked around the Horse fair..
Went into the barn with the auctions horses.. won't do that ever again.. omg.. it was very sad.. very sad..

We met up with Sailor girl.. and Munchmom and talked with Naughty by Nature, Ride'em and Kevin.. and a lot of other friends, Just want to let you all know.. that Joan knows everyone.. well at least 3/4 of the people there.. hahahaha.. we couldn't walk ten feet without a hello how the hell are you.. !!!! :lol:

One accident though.. while in the washroom just before we left one of the stall doors fell off the hinges, I grabbed it but not soon enough it came crashing down on Joans hand.. that was already sore, made quite a mark on the back of her hand and some swelling.. we took her to the red cross on site.. they were useless .. no cold pack or ice for her hand and the door was locked to the room.. so we just left.. geesh.. hope no one gets hurt really bad.. better just to call 911, not sure why they are even there.. :roll:

All in all it was a great day..and Joan finally got one more thing on her Bucket List..!!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:01 pm

MARIEA..........YOU CAPTURED THE ESSENCE OF THE DAY.................WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLAINT LIFE GRAND...........the trailer rode home like a dream.........just like it wasnt even there........cant wait to put the ponies in..........but, hey, we didnt even think till we got to Antigonish.........no fn license plates............hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:22 pm

oh.. well what were you suppose to do when you buy a trailer.. the plate belongs to them.. I guess it's ok.. you had proof you just purchased it.. right?
Yes I did capture the day.. we had fun..
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:37 pm

oh probably should call your insurance company and let them know what you have so it will be insured now.. lol..
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:39 pm

good for you Joan, a new toy is always fun..
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:41 pm

trailer looks great, are y'all sleeping in it tonight? lol
the sale was sad, I helped out at it and the ones I led through for people I was hoping they'd get better homes. the 2 thin minis did get a good "upgrade" they were brought in to a dealer the night before and though he didnt want them he figured the auction would be a better chance than where they came from. Most others either no saled or sold after the sale. I didnt see the Injured one but did see one sad looking very thin one that was later going under saddle after the sale, I couldnt picture putting a saddle over the rack of ribs :( let alone adding a rider. Down in Florida where I used to live most good auctions wouldnt allow horses that are thin or poor health into a sale, keeps the quality up and prices up too, and they expect everything broke to ride to be saddled and ridden to show such.
Anyways, Congrats on the "new to you" trailer Joan.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:49 am

oH THANK GOD LB........c4B was just beside herself all the way home over those poor ponies..........I'm glad you could give us some good news on some of them!!!!.......but it surely was sinful.......
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:34 am

congrats on the new to you trailer it looks great! Have fun with it!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:06 am

LB thanks for the update, I was really upset about the condition of those horses.. I had to leave.. really I wanted to go home.. and I did.. my stomach was sick.. maybe partly because I felt helpless to do anything.. 😢
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:16 am

Wissy I was so upset too...I lost it and had to get out...wanted to take them home...but what can you do. Sickens me, it really does
Back to top Go down
munchmom

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:00 pm

The thought that those malnourished, beat up, sore and sick horses went back to the owner that treated them that way in the first place is more horrible to me than putting them on the meat truck and ending their pain. That one little mare with the two white hind feet had mud fever so bad that her pasterns and fetlocks were swollen to twice their normal size. She was so sore that she hardly moved and stood with her hind feet up under her belly to try to take the weight off them.

And whe she turned around so that we could see the huge chunk out of her belly - well that was it for me. I had to leave.

I beat myself up all night because I did not find someone who knew how to contact the SPCA and made sure someone called them. Those horses went back to the owner that mistreated them because we did nothing. I am just sick to my stomach about the whole thing. I really did hope that someone would rescue them. :x
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:57 pm

mAYBE WE SHOULD ALL GATHER OUR THOUGHTS AND WRITE TO THE SPCA OR THE NEWSPAPER OR THE FOLKS WHO RAN THE ATLANTIC HORSE FAIR AS CAROL DID.....IF WE DONT ALL YELL AND SCREAM, WHO WILL............JESUS, I ONLY WISH MY HEAD HAD BEEN WORKING YESTERDAY WE COULD HAVE STOOD UP AND MADE A SCENE FOR THEM.......... :devil5.gif: :devil5.gif: SO LETS DO IT.......
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: horse fair   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:38 pm

Sorry to hear about your accident joan....

Am glad though everyone enjoyed meeting at the horse fair.
It is sad to hear that horse acutions take their toll on horses.....I got an email from someone wanting me to helpa certian mare who was purchase my Roger McGinnis with serious injuries as she went for only $100

Wish I would be able to help her......I have no other info other than she was advise the mare had not enough meat on her to be sold to slaughter but she would go to a testing station in QC....That is even worse as the testing stations allow the mares to be raped by stallions to be testeed for certain diseases before they are allowed to be shipped overseas or when they enter canada....At least they are fed but poor mares....Once they are done there they do go for slaughter......

If anyone else can give or has info on this mare let me know....
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:49 pm

What the hell do you mean.........raped by stallions............could you be a little more spcific on this point...........where do we allow this shit to happen........for real? and what is the necessity of this crap............stallions are COLLECTED everyd ay.........this is not funny............and that little mare was a complete mess Joans new to her trailer.. 393654 Joans new to her trailer.. 393654 Joans new to her trailer.. 393654
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:03 pm

Munch Mom.. I'm with you on this.. I left not with my brain working properly either.. I was tired and upset and Joan got hurt.. geesh.. and can anyone tell me what the fu&% those horses were doing there in the first place housed with the barrell racers horses and some very expensive dressage horses.. some of those horses were obvisouly sick .. did anyone at the horse fair care .. I don't get it.. .. this was a horse fair.. this is not what I expected to see there.. I guess I was kind of in shock.. there was enough of us there.. we could have done something.. why didn't we.. because we were all so unprepared on what we saw.. almost like unbelieveable.. the question is what now???? I'm glad CB4 is writting letters..
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:30 pm

Congrats JJ....You guys look soooo happy....WOOHOOO

I am disturbed by all the comments about the horse fair...OMG...Horrible
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:41 pm

The best picture is the close up of Joan's head out the window. YOU GUYS ARE NOT NORMAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about the horse fair. I never would have expected to see that at a so-called trade show.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Tammy no we are not normal but a hell of alot of fun!..
Yes not what we expected at the horse fair either.. unfortunately.. :x
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:52 am

NO, NOT ANYTHING AT ALL LIKE WHAT WE EXPECTED AT THE HORSE SALE BARN. :devil5.gif: :devil5.gif: :devil5.gif:
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: horses   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:22 am

Certainly I would of raised a stink ...I am glad I did not go as I certainly would have raised my voice publically.

Did anyone capture any pictures of the horses there?
If yes should they not be forwarded to the organisers and let alone the SPCA for that matter
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:38 am

MSA,,,,,,,,I think thas what upsets us all so much.........we could not, and did not think........we were all just so shocked that it was right there in front of us....I dont beleive anyone got a picture.......its all here in our minds eye.......I am not making excuses...........we honestly all knew there was no hope of us taking any home...........
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:24 pm

Congrats on the trailer :) Now time to put it to good use!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:45 pm

When I think of the bathroom door incident I can't help but think of the song, "oh dear, what can the matter be? 7 old ladies got stuck in the lavatory. They were there from Sunday to Saturday. Nobody knew they were there!"

Not that I'm calling y'all old or anything. :devil6.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:59 pm

haha Tammy you are bad.. don't forget Joan and I know where you live now.. lol.. wait til Joan sees you called her old.. dear old thing.. lol.. oops did I say that out loud.. my bad.. or as Joan has been saying lately .. Peace out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joans new to her trailer..   Joans new to her trailer.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joans new to her trailer..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next