Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dolly in Harness tonight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Dolly in Harness tonight Empty
PostSubject: Dolly in Harness tonight   Dolly in Harness tonight Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:48 pm

Finally got all the planets lined up - harness - wagon - helmet!!!!
Dolly's first trip in the new vehicle - a few little baulks at leaving the boys in the barn, but all in all - a very good girl! And the boys were surprisingly good too...She walked forward again when I took the rein and asked her to walk forward...hubby is a non verbal driver, and she responds very well to voice, she is such a sociable girl! LOL - trying to get hubby to talk to her more...he's a non-verbal driver... 🇪🇭
Dolly in Harness tonight HPIM5245_edited
Dolly in Harness tonight HPIM5246_edited
Dolly in Harness tonight HPIM5254_edited
Dolly in Harness tonight HPIM5258_edited
Dolly in Harness tonight HPIM5260_edited
Dolly in Harness tonight HPIM5265_edited
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Dolly in Harness tonight   Dolly in Harness tonight Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:01 pm

oh my Dolly.. I remember when I came up with her name and you liked it.. lol.. she looks great.. I love that cart.. wow, maybe I'll send Gunnar up and you can hook him .. :o
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Dolly in Harness tonight   Dolly in Harness tonight Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:12 pm

Way to go EM,,,,,,,,,,, nice to see the Quiet Man out there driving his mare.......is there a little John Wayne in him.......maybe you are too young to remember that movie..........him and Maureen O'Hara in Ireland..........anyway I digrress........they look right smart going out together....see if you can get him to GRIN a little!!!!!!!! Love the colour of his Helemet. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolly in Harness tonight   Dolly in Harness tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolly in Harness tonight
Page 1 of 1