Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dundas Mini Show

Go down 
+4
Freva
C4B's
Ellie*Mae
D-Cutch
8 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Dundas Mini Show Empty
PostSubject: Dundas Mini Show   Dundas Mini Show Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:30 am

These pictures are from last weekend but only just got around to getting them off the camera...

Mag and I in showmanship...what a joke that is...
Dundas Mini Show Mag

My sister and MacGregor in Showmanship... (they waved the hat rule by that time)
Dundas Mini Show Jess

Brittany and MacGregor - we left Judy at home so I just walked along on the offside as he has a bit more spunk...
Dundas Mini Show Brittany

Mag...
Dundas Mini Show 666

Misty and I...
Dundas Mini Show 133

MacGregor LOVES to jump... he's a whole 29 inches and he can clear anything they put in front of him... it was hilarious when Brittany took him through with the jumps - she knocked them all instead of him.
Dundas Mini Show Jess3

Dundas Mini Show Jess5

Brittany in "Wait N See"
Dundas Mini Show Brittany
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Dundas Mini Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dundas Mini Show   Dundas Mini Show Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:32 am

This was Misty's first show - she had about a dozen drives on her and our first attempt ever in the roadster cart - I was quite proud of her....
Dundas Mini Show 182

She has a huge stride.... when they said "road speed" we were motoring...
Dundas Mini Show 193

Obstacle in cart
Dundas Mini Show 206

Here is Brittany driving...she did a fantastic job! If you look close at this picture you can see her telling the mare to"whoa!" and then backing her up...
Dundas Mini Show 211

Brittany in obstacle driving...
Dundas Mini Show 209

Jenna and Misty... didn't want her to feel left out !
Dundas Mini Show 158

My sister and Misty,... Misty had a busy day - she has been a broodmare her whole life but has really taken this whole driving bit in strides.
Dundas Mini Show 232
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Dundas Mini Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dundas Mini Show   Dundas Mini Show Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:49 am

I don't think I have posted any pictures of the crew up at our place... here they are out in the pasture... we cleaned out an area in the woods where they can go in and wander around and rest in the shade but they spend most of their time up near the house eatting.

This is me taking pictures off the deck...
Dundas Mini Show Crew

Dundas Mini Show 269

Some of the girls...
Dundas Mini Show 247

Pep on vacation for a little while...she helped to haul all the young colts up to the new place... that was quite a days work for both her and Glenn.
Dundas Mini Show Pep

Kit... this is a 3 year old gelding - he had some work last summer and showed a huge amount of potential and will be started back up this fall for a long winter of work.
Dundas Mini Show Kit
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Dundas Mini Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dundas Mini Show   Dundas Mini Show Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:26 am

Oh what great pictures! I LOVE the WHOA pic - too cute!!
You herd is beautiful, as is your farm....!! not to mention your girls :-)
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

Dundas Mini Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dundas Mini Show   Dundas Mini Show Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:11 am

WOW, fantastic pictures............ Britanny is so cute and so brave.......love your herd

* sent you a pm about the halters a while ago did you get it *
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Dundas Mini Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dundas Mini Show   Dundas Mini Show Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:56 am

Beautiful pics. The minis are just too cute and it is always fun to see Brittany's expressions. Have to compliment you again on the pretty mommy and me shirts. Nice looking herd. Could anyone ask for a prettier view from their deck????
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

Dundas Mini Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dundas Mini Show   Dundas Mini Show Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:54 pm

Super pics.....I especially love the WHOA pic of Britanny
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

Dundas Mini Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dundas Mini Show   Dundas Mini Show Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:00 pm

I love mini's so cute. your guys place looks great must be nice to look out the window and see all the horses
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Dundas Mini Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dundas Mini Show   Dundas Mini Show Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:54 am

toooooooooo many to comment on all at once.........how many mini's do you have?????/ what is WAIT AND SEE?????? LOVE BRITTANY IN HER WHOA picture.......your sister looked like she was having fun......is she the one that left to go out west or do you have more than one???? is Glenn back yet??? never mind, the view from your deck is really starting to look LIKE HOME , you must be feeling it now,, get up in the morning and can just look our as you are making the coffee.....big sighs of pleasure I'm sure...........you guys always have a blast at shows at least that sure is what it looks like from here...........love that even wee Jenna gets a chance to be a cowgirl..........
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Simi
Mod
Simi

Dundas Mini Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dundas Mini Show   Dundas Mini Show Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:09 am

Awesome Pictures!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Sponsored content

Dundas Mini Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dundas Mini Show   Dundas Mini Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dundas Mini Show
Page 1 of 1