Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mini Extravaganza

Go down 
+4
oldladynewhorse
Freva
Tammy
D-Cutch
8 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Mini Extravaganza Empty
PostSubject: Mini Extravaganza   Mini Extravaganza Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:49 pm

First, yes, I am HUGE... LOL I'd love to say that happens the third time around but unfortunately, I think I am just part elephant.

Brittany and her beloved Judy Lynne
Mini Extravaganza Brittany1

Brittany couldn't make it over the jumps and well Judy was content to bulldoze beside her! Mini Extravaganza 368450 Notice her nice coon tail? She is definitely a hill billy... her father wore that hat as a kid so she thinks it is pretty neat to be able to wear his hat, despite the fashion statement!!!
Mini Extravaganza Brittany14

Running home
Mini Extravaganza Brittany15

Backing Judy up
Mini Extravaganza 005

Brittany was so excited by the idea of the teeter she was only worried about getting to walk over it and not about getting Judy over it.
Mini Extravaganza Teeeter

Jenna, hanging out
Mini Extravaganza 001

Glenn's niece and the jumping machine MacGregor
Mini Extravaganza Taylor

Both mares had foals on the trailers so definitely a bit of a stressful day for them!

My sister and Dream
Mini Extravaganza 018

Dream and my sister relaxing between classes
Mini Extravaganza 022

Arian's first time out showing
Mini Extravaganza 042

Arian jumping
Mini Extravaganza 063

Mini Extravaganza 064

Arian in cart...
Mini Extravaganza 079

Mini Extravaganza 082

Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com

Mini Extravaganza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Extravaganza   Mini Extravaganza Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Ha and you think you're huge OMG if I had one I'd be a beached whale... I am only 5'1 1/2 and NO room there at all I can only imagine it and afte both the girls you went back to you pretty quickly I wouldn't complain least you're having a sweet baby that you already know look at the girls..

Brittany just completely cracks me up, my god she's sweet and that pony is worth her weight and gold..

Great pics, looks like fun!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Mini Extravaganza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Extravaganza   Mini Extravaganza Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:01 pm

I can't get enough of your pictures of the girls and the minis. Brittany cracks me up - and for the record, I LIKE the coon tail! Mini Extravaganza 775395

I laughed pretty hard about the teeter totter thing. I can just imagine how pleased she was that she got to run over it. Mini? ... what mini? HA HA!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Mini Extravaganza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Extravaganza   Mini Extravaganza Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:44 pm

The girls are as sweet as ever.....I love the look of determination on Brittany's face when she was backing Judy Lynn up and Jenna's pretty green cowboy boots really top off her ensemble.

The minis all look awesome but what a total beauty little Arian has turned out to be.

You, by the way, look healthy and happy....congrats again!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

Mini Extravaganza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Extravaganza   Mini Extravaganza Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:37 pm

I love the Mini's jumping. Brittany is so cute with her pony. At least she not wearing the coon tail tied to her butt. Now there is a fashion statement.

Mini Extravaganza 366247
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Mini Extravaganza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Extravaganza   Mini Extravaganza Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:31 am

as always MY HERO looks terrific with Judy Lynn.........I too love her determination and her FASHION SENSE.......love it that she thinks her Dad's hat is the NEATEST..............Jenna's turn must be coming up real soon.....she looks like she wants to get right in there......you missus look really good, healthy and happy.......nice that your sister got to come down and play for the summer.............. :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Mini Extravaganza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Extravaganza   Mini Extravaganza Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:44 am

I love all the pictures of your minis.. they are absolutely delightful. I most especailly love seeing pics of your little girls... they are so precious. You look marvelous! When is this new little one due??

So how did everyone place in the show. Looks like everyone had a blast.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Mini Extravaganza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Extravaganza   Mini Extravaganza Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:37 am

The new little girl is due to arrive on the 18th of October... after some convincing hubby understood my reasons for wanting to find out...with Brittany and Jenna I had to be put to sleep so haven't been able to see/hold the baby until an hour after everyone else does which is pretty crappy and even then I'm still quite sedated and not completely sound minded...

Little Hayley... if I have my way in the naming department Mini Extravaganza 368450
Mini Extravaganza Untitled-1

My sister beat me again... LOL but in my defense it was her Minis second show and my Minis first show. Arian was quite wild when we got her so she's been a work in progress. She's come ahead in leaps and bounds and is becoming very personable and so willing. I won a fancy show halter for best sportsmanship so I was tickled pink!!

Brittany didn't place at all but she got to take home a prize for being the youngest competitor which she was just over the moon about. She competes in youth which goes to age 18.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Mini Extravaganza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Extravaganza   Mini Extravaganza Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:33 am

Hard to imagine, Brittany competing with 18 year old. Geee I would have given her a first on pure cuteness factor..lol.. Once she reached 10 I would imagine she will be quite the competitor!

OMG.. How cute is that.. little Hayley! I think that is first ultra sound I have been able to discern an actual baby.
DO you have sections. I had to have sections for all my 3... I had epidural for the first and the last, but was put to sleep for the second. I wanted them to set up mirrors so I could watch my sections... LMAO! Yeah that was a resounding NO! Humph! So I know what you mean about being kind of drugged. Three little girls... just awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

Mini Extravaganza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Extravaganza   Mini Extravaganza Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Your Mini's are gorgeous and as for your girls they are as cute as buttons.And the scan.how nice to share first pic of Hayley.Amazing.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

Mini Extravaganza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Extravaganza   Mini Extravaganza Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:22 am

They're all so cute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mini Extravaganza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Extravaganza   Mini Extravaganza Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini Extravaganza
Page 1 of 1