Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sept Lesson

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

Sept Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Sept Lesson   Sept Lesson Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:45 pm

Once again I'm behind the times with my pictures. My friend Fronie and I had a lesson about a month ago. Fronie is just learning to ride so she used Stretch. I used Reo - my boarder's gelding. We had alot of good laughs - especially when Fronie almost fell off. Stretch is such a good boy to put up with us all. Reo was pretty much bored with the entire idea. Anyway, here are a few pictures that I managed to upload onto photobucket.

Stretch looking like his handsome self!

Sept Lesson StretchHeadshot

The two amigos (or gruesome twosome as most people call us!)

Sept Lesson TwoAmigos2

Sept Lesson TwoAmigos

Reo and I chillin' out while Fronie gets more instruction from our coach. As you can see, Fronie is a bit of a fashion diva. It was pretty funny though when she got off Stretch and he tried to eat her blingy scarf!

Sept Lesson Watchingtheshow2

Sept Lesson Watchingtheshow
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

Sept Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept Lesson   Sept Lesson Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:38 pm

great pictures your ring looks really nice
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Sept Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept Lesson   Sept Lesson Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Thanks! We used "masonary sand" - at least that's what it's called around here. The drainage isn't perfect but it doesn't take too long to dry out. And you can judge for yourself how often it's used by the grass growing in spots! Mind you, when we use it we perfectly enjoy it. And Kayla loves doing cartwheels in it!
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

Sept Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept Lesson   Sept Lesson Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Very handsome boys (: looks like you had a fun lesson!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Sept Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept Lesson   Sept Lesson Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:47 am

sounds like lots of fun.. Stretch is such a sweet pretty boy.. but Fronie needs to lower her stirrups .. a lot.. hehehe.. she gonna wack herself in the face with her knees..LOL
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Sept Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept Lesson   Sept Lesson Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:24 pm

great pictures......but I was gonna say what wissy did..............fronnie will feel way much more secure with her stirrups lowered so she doesnt pitch forward like a jockey and her knees will thank her for sure..........I love the footing in the arena........if I could do a cartwheel I might join Kayla.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Sept Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept Lesson   Sept Lesson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sept Lesson
Page 1 of 1