Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny - Trip to an indoor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TiaRedford

TiaRedford

Destiny - Trip to an indoor Empty
PostSubject: Destiny - Trip to an indoor   Destiny - Trip to an indoor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:38 am

Yesterday MB and I took Blue and Dessi down to an indoor. I have been starting her lightly over the fall/winter in the pasture so was really happy to be able to get somewhere where the other horses (mostly her daughter) wouldnt intrupt or sessions and where the footing was awesome. She did great and we even mannaged a few trot strides!

For those of you that don't know Destiny (Dessi) is my almost 5 year old QH mare who I got last may and who has already had two foals - she is not too sure what to think about not being pregnant again this year so I am hoping she doesnt put up a fuss when the foal running around the pasture is Kallie's not hers.

Destiny - Trip to an indoor DSCF0831
Destiny - Trip to an indoor DSCF0840
Destiny - Trip to an indoor DSCF0844
Destiny - Trip to an indoor DSCF0856
Destiny - Trip to an indoor DSCF0872
Destiny - Trip to an indoor DSCF0877
Destiny - Trip to an indoor DSCF0868
Destiny - Trip to an indoor DSCF0866
Destiny - Trip to an indoor DSCF0900
Destiny - Trip to an indoor DSCF0901
Destiny - Trip to an indoor DSCF0902
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Destiny - Trip to an indoor   Destiny - Trip to an indoor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:42 am

lovely indoor, what a treat to be in there............the mare looked quite happy to be taking you around....good for you. :D
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Destiny - Trip to an indoor   Destiny - Trip to an indoor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:48 am

Is that the indoor in Stewiacke???
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Destiny - Trip to an indoor   Destiny - Trip to an indoor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:29 am

Looks like she is taking it all very well!!

I don't think I've seen pictures of her without her baby belly - she tucked up very nicely...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Destiny - Trip to an indoor   Destiny - Trip to an indoor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:39 pm

She looks great....From the pics she looks like she is a natural with the whole thing
Back to top Go down
TiaRedford

TiaRedford

PostSubject: Re: Destiny - Trip to an indoor   Destiny - Trip to an indoor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:19 pm

Thanks guys! She is taking the whole saddle thing in stride - started her with it a bit last summer and through the fall when I had time then started to work on walking forward and turning in the deep freeze in Jan/ Feb out in the snow covered pasture (yes I know I am crazy). She is a sweetheart and soo egar to please!

The indoor is a fairly new one in brookfield which has gone up in the last year. This was her first time in an indoor as far as I know and her first time in a barn at least since I have had her (Last may) though she didnt seem to mind at all.

She was a little bit hesitant to get on the trailer at first but considering she was born in manitoba and has been in NB, PEI and NS with her trailer trips always taking her to a new home that didnt suprise me plus this is the first time I had had her in one since she came home.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Destiny - Trip to an indoor   Destiny - Trip to an indoor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:36 pm

Tia.. ok that is the Creamery.. my friend has a couple of horses there, Cocoa and Jazz..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny - Trip to an indoor   Destiny - Trip to an indoor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny - Trip to an indoor
Page 1 of 1