Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

storm damage and new addition

Go down 
+3
naughty by nature
Tammy
C4B's
7 posters
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

storm damage and new addition Empty
PostSubject: storm damage and new addition   storm damage and new addition Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:49 pm

Just a couple of pictures of the trees we lost all in the area where the horses are luckily Bella was in for the storm as the fence was taken down in several places, hard work cutting them up and moving logs and debris, and a couple of Bella's new pasture mate.

storm damage and new addition Mia020

storm damage and new addition Mia021

storm damage and new addition Mia023

storm damage and new addition Mia026

storm damage and new addition Mia029
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: storm damage and new addition   storm damage and new addition Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:52 pm

When was your storm? And who is the new addition? Do we get details or are we to just guess?!
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: storm damage and new addition   storm damage and new addition Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:12 pm

Sorry Tammy, the storm was friday and friday night 24 hrs of wind, rain, and snow yuk yuk and more yuk !!!!!! we last 6 / 7 trees most of them alive and 60 /70ft tall and luckily they all fell away from the barn and not towards it, Bella was in luckily!!! what a mess !!!!!! we were dead after we cut them down, logged them and chuked most of the branches over the fence hahahahahah we did that sat afternoon, we went to collect Mia (new addition) sat morning but the trailer i had arranged to use was broken, so we had to search out another one(Thank you very much Tom!!! what a nice man) and we went to get her on sunday morning, she is a 8yr old paint, a friend of mine got her in the spring with a foal at her side, he is real cute, and i loved her straight away as her looks are my dream horse white faced paint with blue eyes, but she sold really quickly for when baby was weaned, baby weaned 2 months ago and she was meant to go several times don't know what happened but all of a sudden she was available again.... so i asked if i could have her for the winter with an option to buy her in the spring if it all works out well, don't know anything about her past, she has had a few emotional issues, not good when she is fed, she has bitten twice both times she was feeding baby when peple were too close !!! they say she is green broke but who knows, she got straight on the trailer no issues at all, when we arrived at home she was colm and relaxed, i turned her around and let her stand in the trailer and look around, she stepped off quitely and walked past the tractor and into the barn, where she stood eating hay as if she had been there forever, she has been as good as gold since she arrived, no ears back and friendly wanting to be stroked......

Bella on the other hand is her normal drama queen self and wants to bully the new girl, so i have limited they're time out together, all seems to be fine for a while then she decides she wants to chase her, so i have to run around with a whip, then she looks at me like butter would not melt and is good while i stand there, so i leave mia in while i am at work and she seems to really like being in, she is not stressed at all....

Is that enogh info ???????????
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: storm damage and new addition   storm damage and new addition Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:14 pm

congrats on the new horse. Hope she ends up being the hrose your looking for.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: storm damage and new addition   storm damage and new addition Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:55 pm

Thanks N by N.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: storm damage and new addition   storm damage and new addition Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:00 pm

oh CB.. she's a pretty girl.. hope all works out well for you .. and sorry about the mess.. omg that must have been some wind.. wow..
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: storm damage and new addition   storm damage and new addition Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:18 am

She is beautiful. Hope it works out. What a great way to know for sure it you are compatible.
Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: storm damage and new addition   storm damage and new addition Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:48 am

sorry for your trees coming down and love your new paint......
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: storm damage and new addition   storm damage and new addition Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:15 am

She sure is pretty. That's awesome being able to try her out for an entire winter. I would have loved to have that option with that paint I had 2 years ago. I hope she works out for you.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: storm damage and new addition   storm damage and new addition Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:16 am

Thanks Carol. I think the gaps are sufficiently filled in now. Keep us posted on how she's doing because, well you know, I just have to know what's going on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: storm damage and new addition   storm damage and new addition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

storm damage and new addition
Page 1 of 1