Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playing with Bella and Mia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

Playing with Bella and Mia Empty
PostSubject: Playing with Bella and Mia   Playing with Bella and Mia Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:15 pm

Spent sat playing with the girls, it was so nice and Bella was so good while i was working on the ground with her. i thought i would just jump on for a little ride around the yard,( i miss doing that since bailey has been gone), and she was not so good with me on board but she was not too bad either so that is a bonus.

Playing with Bella and Mia Horseplay14-11-09001

Playing with Bella and Mia Horseplay14-11-09004

Playing with Bella and Mia Horseplay14-11-09005

Playing with Bella and Mia Horseplay14-11-09008

Playing with Bella and Mia Horseplay14-11-09012

Playing with Bella and Mia Horseplay14-11-09013

Playing with Bella and Mia Horseplay14-11-09014
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Bella and Mia   Playing with Bella and Mia Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:22 pm

How is the new girl working out? It looks like she was enjoying the brushing. And BTW, how the heck do you get up when riding bareback? I've tried using fences, sawhorses and truck bumpers. I've never been successful. I mean, how do they know just when to move? I think they enjoy the "splatting" sound I make as I hit the ground!
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Bella and Mia   Playing with Bella and Mia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:06 am

Looking good!! Do you practice Parelli??
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Bella and Mia   Playing with Bella and Mia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:21 pm

great pictures!
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Bella and Mia   Playing with Bella and Mia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:00 pm

Tammy, hahahahah i put the tailgate down on the truck and stand on it and pull bella along side and just get on, she stands untill i want her to walk away, sometimes hahahahahaha

Moody Blue, yes i have been dabbling a bit with Parelli but it is hard on your own as i don't know if i am doing things right, and it has helped tremendously watching your videos with Tru and i have used them in working with the girls and it has really helped me, i watch your body langage as well,Bella is pretty good at all the games except the driving game she is a very dominant mare!!! the new girl i am just introducing her to Parelli and she is just getting used to the carrot stick she thinks it is just a lunge whip and that i want her to move, but she is getting the hang of it now, she is a much calmer and submissive mare but with a tendancy to strick out if she gets nervous, i have only worked with her 3 times and stuck to the first 3 games, but she seems interested !!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Bella and Mia   Playing with Bella and Mia Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Great pictures the new girl is very pretty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with Bella and Mia   Playing with Bella and Mia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing with Bella and Mia
Page 1 of 1