Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Rant!

Go down 
+2
hopeful_farm
Wissy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Another Rant! Empty
PostSubject: Another Rant!   Another Rant! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:11 am

While I'm on a role..
I saw something on the line for sale.. used stuff.. I picked out what I wanted and pm the person that had it for sale.. she pm'd me back and said she comes to Hlfx once a week and would drop it off for me to pick up.. I pm'd her back with my cell # so she could let me know where and when it will be here.. a couple days went by and I emailed her for she gave me her email address.. she replied the item was sold.. WTF.. this is the second time this happened to me.. what's up with that..
Last year I wanted a saddle pad someone had for sale.. she told me the price and and that it was available.. I emailed this person back right way and asked for her address so I could send the money.. a couple of days went by and I finally got an email from her saying the pad was sold.. is this common.. does it happen to you guys too.. I find this ignorant..
Back to top Go down
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

Another Rant! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Rant!   Another Rant! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:38 am

very rude... :x
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

Another Rant! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Rant!   Another Rant! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:40 am

Not a good thing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Tammy

Another Rant! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Rant!   Another Rant! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:38 pm

Def a piss-off. :x But if you look at it from the other side, I bet you alot of people have told her they wanted stuff, she held onto it for them and then didn't hear from them again (QUIT GIVING ME THE EVIL EYE !!!!). She must be following the "take the money and run" theory in life. Having said that, rudeness is rudeness. How long does it take to call someone or send an e-mail, eh? In this day and age there is NO excuse for not contacting someone.

On the brighter side of things ... you get to continue shopping! ☀
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Another Rant! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Rant!   Another Rant! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:40 pm

Like I said I had it done to me before.. both times I believe they are young persons.. no excuse for being rude..
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

Another Rant! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Rant!   Another Rant! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:43 pm

I had a phone call about a chair I have for sale from an older gent in Shelburne last night. He asked me all kinds of questions about it. Said he would be here today to pick it up. After waiting around since 11am, I just got a phone call from his wife while they're driving. Is it you that has the platform rocker for sale she asks. I said no I have the Bentwood rocker for sale. Where are you located says she. I tell her. She hollers to hubby and says that's not the one you wanted is it? The one you want is in Kentville isn't it and clicks her freaking phone off. The only reason I knew it was him is I did reverse look-up and it was a cell from Shelburne. I guess I don't have to waste the rest of my day sitting around the house!! Argh!!! People really Piss Me Off sometimes!!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Another Rant! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Rant!   Another Rant! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:14 pm

its an age thing.......forgive the old guy and go play.......life's too short to stay mad at shit like that........ :D
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Another Rant! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Rant!   Another Rant! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:48 pm

Sorry Deb.. yes that would piss me off.. but then again I had to laugh when I was reading your post.. .. and Joan 👅
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Rant! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Rant!   Another Rant! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Rant!
Page 1 of 1