Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND

Go down 
+8
Oakie Dokie
Tammy
Freva
Ellie*Mae
mypony
Simi
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
just joan
12 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND Empty
PostSubject: INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND   INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:03 pm

ABBEY JUST SOAKING IT ALL UP

INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND DSCI0078-5

INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND DSCI0080-7

INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND DSCI0086-2

INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND DSCI0087-3

and the dogs

INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND DSCI0091-3
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND   INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Abby looks almost like a statue! Standing perfectly square! She so cute with her winter fuzzies (:
Dogs look like they're enjoying their sun as well!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND   INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:33 pm

Nice Pictures!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
mypony

PostSubject: Re: INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND   INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:24 pm

This is an amazing time of year for horses. The weather is so nice on God's other Island (PEI) My boys are loving this weather. Wish this was as cold as it gets in the winter.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND   INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Great pics Joan - Abbey looks great! (of course, they all do! Sam sure looks comfy!)
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND   INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:59 pm

Abby looks grand for being a senior...fat and happy on a beautiful sunshiny day.

Sam is really soaking up rays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND   INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm

I think we can all learn from these critters. When the sun it out, SOAK IT UP !!!
Back to top Go down
Oakie Dokie

PostSubject: Re: INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND   INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:09 am

It looks like everyone sure was enjoying the day....I was looking at the pics of the horse then when I seen the dogs I was like " Come ON"...Too cute!!!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND   INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:13 pm

Abby looks very content. Miz and Molly have been lounging around like that too. They know whats coming! Obviously Buck does too, hoovering down the rest of the green grass.

I always feel bad for the horses. Plenty of grass in the summer but way too many bugs to actually enjoy it. Then all the bugs die off in the fall and we get these beautiful days but the grass is gone.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND   INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:24 pm

That Abbey looks grrrrrrrrreat .. I can't believe that mare is in her mid 30's .. truly amazing.. nice pics Joan.. the pups and Buck look great as well.. yes it's been nice.. but I know it won't last long.. sigh...
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND   INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:56 pm

YEP............NOT LONG ENOUGH FOR ME EITHER...........its going to pour tomorrow and then some more later in the week, so it will be way too mushy to let them out of the paddock...........that will probably be it for this year to let them just wander where they like.........
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND   INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:01 pm

aww Joan .. horse heaven .. no fences roam where you want.. no wonder Abbey is still alive and well.. why wouldn't she be.. and now she has a good man.. Buck.. lol
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND   INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:02 pm

great pictures but how come none of buck ? well other then his buttercup
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND   INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:16 am

nice pictures Joan, everyone looks great, especially Sam..:)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND   INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:15 pm

NBN.............his BUTT is his best side............and I just really wanted to get a good pic of the OLD GAL just standing enjoying soaking up the sun, just happy.................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND   INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INDIAN SUMMER ON GOD'S ISLAND
Page 1 of 1