Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horsey colds!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oakie Dokie

Horsey colds!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Horsey colds!!!!!!!!   Horsey colds!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:08 pm

My guy has a cold again he has white muscus that shows when he is being worked or runs around for a bit, this is accompinied by coughing.....

I called the vet today and he said to try Spedilicen Powder ( spelling may not be right) to help him get the mucus up...He said it will pretty much pour out of his nostrels??? If this does not work then he would need to come out and see what antibotic to put him on....

I have never used this powder but if it works it will be cheaper then getting the vet out to see him!
The container in $50.00.....Has anyone ever used this stuff>>>Have they had success!!

He said get this stuff and continue to work him to get the mucus out of his chest! He should be fine!

I just don't know much about this stuff! Anyone know?? Horsey colds!!!!!!!! 510297

Thanks for any input!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

Horsey colds!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horsey colds!!!!!!!!   Horsey colds!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:54 pm

sorry I don't know about the stuff your talking about my horse had a cold once and I had to give her antibiotics cause her white blood cells were too low.
Back to top Go down

Horsey colds!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1