Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

joke - latex gloves - mildly off colour!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sooke

Sooke

joke - latex gloves - mildly off colour! Empty
PostSubject: joke - latex gloves - mildly off colour!   joke - latex gloves - mildly off colour! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:29 am

Next time you use a pair of rubber gloves, you ' re going to smile when you think of this:

A dentist noticed that his next patient, a little old lady, was
nervous, so he decided to tell her a little joke as he put on his
gloves.

' Do you know how they make these gloves? ' he asked.

' No, I don't, ' she replied.

' Well, ' he spoofed, ' there's a building in Canada with a big tank
of latex, and workers of all hand sizes walk up to the tank, dip in their hands, let them dry, then peel off the gloves and throw them into boxes of the right size. '

She didn't crack a smile.

' Oh, well. I tried, ' he thought.

But, five minutes later, during a delicate portion of the procedure, she burst out laughing.

' What's so funny? ' he asked.

' I was just envisioning how condoms are made! '

(Gotta watch those little old ladies! Their minds are always working!)

Be afraid of old ladies!
Be very afraid!!!!
They have been there and done everything! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: joke - latex gloves - mildly off colour!   joke - latex gloves - mildly off colour! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:55 am

come on you lot.............that was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 hahahahahahahahah lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: joke - latex gloves - mildly off colour!   joke - latex gloves - mildly off colour! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:28 am

:lol: :lol: hahah.. wonder if they just have 4 sizes.. or 5..? x small, med , large and xtra large.. woot woot.. hahahahah
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: joke - latex gloves - mildly off colour!   joke - latex gloves - mildly off colour! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:35 pm

I thought they just came in one size..........I've seen guys with them over their big head filling it with hot air from their nose and making farting noises like thats supposed to be a turn on!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: joke - latex gloves - mildly off colour!   joke - latex gloves - mildly off colour! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:40 pm

omg.. I don't know about all one size.. man oh man.. we need someone with experience in this department.. do they come in different sizes.. they come in different colors
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: joke - latex gloves - mildly off colour!   joke - latex gloves - mildly off colour! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:31 pm

this is something that would happen to my mother. She's one of "those" little old ladies. The last time I had her to the doctor (she fell and split her head open) she was so busy trying to get him to dance that I finally had to give her "the stare" so that she'd lay still to get the stitches in. You just never know what's going to come out of her mouth !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: joke - latex gloves - mildly off colour!   joke - latex gloves - mildly off colour! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

joke - latex gloves - mildly off colour!
Page 1 of 1