Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturday Brush Session

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

Saturday Brush Session Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Brush Session   Saturday Brush Session Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:48 pm

So the weather was super nice this weekend and my crew was stuck inside because of pasture maintenance, or lack there of on my part so far. Anyway I thought maybe to get them out I would tie them out in the yard and go to town brushing. I snapped a few shots of the two but got ZERO of Jessie because my camera does not capture Bad Run Away horses that break their tie straps.
So long story short after chasing the little hot head around the yard, that I was trying desperately to allow to dry up before releasing the four legged mayhem, she didn't get any pictures or any more time outside. Why? Well I had to spend the rest of the afternoon stamping divets that she tore up. Why do polo people find this amusing? I don't get it.

Saturday Brush Session 989857

So here are a few quick shots of the well behaved (favorite right now) ponies. Keep in mind this opinion could change within a few days. The week is young yet... lol!

Gunner...
Saturday Brush Session Gunner-2

Saturday Brush Session Gunner3-1

Saturday Brush Session Gunner2-2

And Alibi...

Saturday Brush Session Baby4

Saturday Brush Session Baby5

Saturday Brush Session Baby2
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Brush Session   Saturday Brush Session Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Sorry but I just had to laugh about the bad pony story. I can just picture it! Perhaps you can get a job at a golf course! :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Brush Session   Saturday Brush Session Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:11 pm

hehehe.. story is funny and very typical of bad ponies.. I know I got one.. and his name is Gunnar.. lol.. great pics..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Brush Session   Saturday Brush Session Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday Brush Session
Page 1 of 1