Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

C4B saved my life today.

Go down 
+10
MoonShadow
FIREBUG
Bay-Lee
Sailorgirl
Loves Color
C4B's
Tammy
SexyDexy
Wissy
just joan
14 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

C4B saved my life today. Empty
PostSubject: C4B saved my life today.   C4B saved my life today. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:23 pm

If Carol had not convinced me last night to go with her to the hospital today, I could very well be dead!!!!!!!! They found 2 blood clots in my lungs............the very thing the Other hospital decided I didnt have after the ultra sound came back negative............and sent me home saying that my leg problem was probably just arthritis and should take some advil..........however.........Carol came over saturday morning hoping to say goodbye to Wissy and Nancy...........but of course they were gone already..........so I was making tea and a bagel or something for her and trying to talk at the same time, but had to keep catching my breath and it was pretty laboured, and I remembered saying to Ed just the other day...."you'd think my breathing would be better now that I quit smoking for a year" as I had been having a hard time just going up the stairs or walking to the barn or even just talking.........that for me of course is the biggy..............anyway, Carol yacked at me about it could be a blood clot and how serious etc it could be..........well, by now I;ve had enough already of doctors and nurses and running back and forth I was trying hard to ignore her............but she is as stubborn as that Roses.. bulldog of hers...........anyway, we decide, its easter, I dont want to go in during the weekend blah blah blah blah...........so last night she calls, and wont hang up and pesters and bugs and finally I say ok...............well thank god I did.............so the Cape Breton Regional hospital has some really serious staff working there............I had more stuff done in 2.5hours.....ekg, breath test thingy, doppler, blood, xrays, dye test in the cat scan, and the echo.

so back to daily injections of heparin on the DVT Management thing................

THANK YOU CAROL :cowboyhound.gi C4B saved my life today. 653627 C4B saved my life today. 653627
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: C4B saved my life today.   C4B saved my life today. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:04 pm

Dear god Joan, I sit here nearly in tears just thinking what if's.. what if Carol wasn't so Roses.. stubborn like her bulldogs... what if what if.... thank god for Carol..
It's fate we were there and that Carol stopped over hoping to see us.. fate we helped you getting your stuff out of the loft and you didn't have to do it.. god knows what would have happened if you tried.. Thank God your not as stubborn as Carol... Our medical care sucks ..
I'm so glad your ok.. wishing I didn't have to work, I'd come and spend a week or so with you.. Having said that.. you'd probably kill me before the week was up. .. lol

Hugs to Carol ..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: C4B saved my life today.   C4B saved my life today. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:41 pm

I read quickly on FB this morning about you going to the hospital about your breathing and thought Oh God, blood clots. I had to go to Halifax for the day and was thinking about you all day. I just got back and am so glad to see this post. Thank you Carol for insisting. Joan - SMARTEN UP! ...and get better soon :hugs_graphics_
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: C4B saved my life today.   C4B saved my life today. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Well for the love of God! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU CAROL! It's friends like you that we all need. You know the ones ... the ones that just won't go away when you're trying to make the entire world go away because you feel miserable. So now what JJ. Are they going to just monitor you and see what happens? How far away from the hospital are you? I wish I could come over and give you a hand. Keep us posted and C4B - KEEP ON HER WILL YA? !

:hug.gif:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C4B saved my life today.   C4B saved my life today. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Jeepers creepers woman! Glad you went! You need to be careful and keep care of yourself!
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: C4B saved my life today.   C4B saved my life today. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:14 pm

was hoping i was wrong about the blood clots, but at least you are back on the treatment, and you knew you had to go so it was not really me bugging you, i just gave you the push you needed to get there... you let them do all the tests with out biting any one hahahaha...

And Wissy you are right, i am a huge believer in Fate !!!!!!!! it was all meant to be.....
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: C4B saved my life today.   C4B saved my life today. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Wow! So glad you got to the doctors. Feel better JJ. Thank you C4B's.

:hugs_graphics_
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: C4B saved my life today.   C4B saved my life today. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Thank God for great friends, good timing and fate....all came together to save you from what could have been more than serious!!! C4B saved my life today. 757770
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: C4B saved my life today.   C4B saved my life today. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:05 am

thank god for great freinds...Please take care of yourself Joan.....That first hospital should be shut down if they cant diagnose a life threatening situation............
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: C4B saved my life today.   C4B saved my life today. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:29 am

Really Bay-Lee I couldn't agree with you more..
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: C4B saved my life today.   C4B saved my life today. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:33 am

So sorry to hear about your blood clots. You are really, really lucky. So now, don't be so
friggin stubborn. We have our bucketlists to complete, you know. Take care of yourself
and remember what you told me. Friends only bug the Bleeding heart out of us, because they care.
Thank god for good friends.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: C4B saved my life today.   C4B saved my life today. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:42 am

OMG! Joan. I'm so happy you listened to Carol... she is a real smart cookie you know!!
Sorry I'm slow getting caught up... but its been a bit nutty in my world right now. Please take care of yourself. I will try to find time to check for updates on you. You are a tough nut to crack, so I know you can get through this with flying colors. Trust your gut! Happy to hear you are back on track with treatment. :hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
Deborah

PostSubject: Re: C4B saved my life today.   C4B saved my life today. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:51 am

So glad you are on the mend Joan. What a scary 'could have been' situation. How in the Bleeding heart could the hospital have missed this???? Please take it easy and let Ed do the chores his way!!!
Keep us updated on how you are feeling!!
Back to top Go down
morgansRgreat

morgansRgreat

PostSubject: Re: C4B saved my life today.   C4B saved my life today. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:57 am

Thank you C4B and thank you Joan for going. Glad to hear you are getting the proper care you need.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: C4B saved my life today.   C4B saved my life today. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:36 pm

Good thing you went and got a second opinion! Scary! Shouldn't you be IN the hospital?
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: C4B saved my life today.   C4B saved my life today. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:07 pm

A big Thanks to Carol for getting JJ in to the hospital and getting looked after.. And JJ you have become a friend with whom makes me laugh everyday, and you are a big part of M-E and I hope you always will be.. Please look after your self and keep healthy
I would love for you to come down the weekend of the show and hang with us : )
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C4B saved my life today.   C4B saved my life today. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C4B saved my life today.
Page 1 of 1