Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jess and Solo

Go down 
+3
Freva
Wissy
Highlander
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Highlander

Highlander

Jess and Solo Empty
PostSubject: Jess and Solo   Jess and Solo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Pic of them both.Jess and Solo Workpics013
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Jess and Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess and Solo   Jess and Solo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:55 pm

oh my they are gorgeous.. very nice pic thank you for sharing.. I looked at them for a long time..
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

Jess and Solo Empty
PostSubject: Comment on pic's   Jess and Solo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:21 pm

Hi Wissy,thank you for the nice comments on the pic's.Just have to figuire out how to make the pic's smaller so i can put more pic's in one message.I have plenty more to share.B
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Jess and Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess and Solo   Jess and Solo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:53 pm

I will let everyine know that Bernadette has some absolutely beautiful photos. I just love these two...aren't they handsome?
It took me a long while to learn to post pics and I am still not the best at it. When I first started mine we too big and JJ
told me to got into Photobucket and resize each picture to large in the edit section....so that is what I try to do. Hope it will work for you. Keep the beautiful pictures coming......don't forget the chickens Jess and Solo 995877
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
naughty by nature

Jess and Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess and Solo   Jess and Solo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:38 am

they look great. Also looks like a really nice place you have there
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Jess and Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess and Solo   Jess and Solo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:31 am

Ahhh they look great. I love that pic of them.
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

Jess and Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess and Solo   Jess and Solo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:56 am

Nice pics, thanks for sharing them with us. we can never get our fill of looking at eachothers horses and critters.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Jess and Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess and Solo   Jess and Solo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:14 am

Yes, don't you love the filter program that turns "certain" colorful words into flower words. I thought it was funny when I heard first JJ refer to sombody's horse having a nice buttercup and rmarked that I had never heard the term used that way before.....they JJ and Wissy proceeded to give me a crash course in the flower terms and what each meant....they are GOOD teachers!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Jess and Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess and Solo   Jess and Solo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:41 am

Great pictures of all your lovely animals - thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

Jess and Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess and Solo   Jess and Solo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:51 am

Ah,thanks everyone for the kind comments,i love them like there my own.Have to say all of you gals have the most beautiful coloured horses i have ever seen and i could spend hrs looking at them all.I went to a western style centre on fri and had a lesson on an arab,using body language on the ground first and then riding with my buttercup,no stirrups,no reins,loved it.Going back tomorrow with a friend for a trek and am so looking forward to it,especially as the weather is sunny,warm and dry.Yeeha. :cowgirlride.gi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jess and Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess and Solo   Jess and Solo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jess and Solo
Page 1 of 1