Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo...

Go down 
+10
Wranglin'ruff
Tammy
just joan
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
Dun Tru
lb-ranch
RedBaronBPeppy
Freva
Wissy
D-Cutch
14 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Empty
PostSubject: Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo...   Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:50 pm

Saturday morning the whole family piled in the truck and headed to Freva's!!!

We are now very lucky to call Merry and Nancy our own. I think we will be forever grateful!

We dropped Jenna and my Grandma off in Fredericton and brought Brittany along. Fred and Val were kind enough to let her take both ponies for a test drive which made all 10 hours in the truck worth while for her. Brittany decided almost without heistation that Merry was her pony and Nancy would be Jenna's pony which ironically works out perfectly.

Some pictures from Sunday...

Brittany holding Jenna's pony, Nancy
Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... 001

Brittany and her cousin, getting the feel for Merry
Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... 021

Brittany's biggest fan...
Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... 022

Now for the video of the solo riding...
Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Th_024

Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Th_025

The new contraption that Glenn had a buddy build...we don't have a tractor so it's our handy bale mover. He just backs into a bale and flips it up and hauls her down the road... LOL like a true hillbilly!!
Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... 041

Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... 043

Last but not least...Marti has also come to live with us
Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... 052

Glenn can never resist a pony... I was lunging her and out he comes with the bridle in one hand.
Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... 044
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo...   Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:24 pm

omg.. Brittany will be barrell racing next summer.. that kid amazes me.. woot woot for her.. I bet she was all smiles.. love the new additions
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo...   Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:29 pm

Yaaahhhh for Brittany. We hope the girls enjoy Nancy and Merry. It wasn't an easy choice to let them go but we know they will be well loved.

Brittany that she is really a delightful little person and going to be a fine horseperson..Mom and Dad are coaching her well. I bet in no time flat we will be seeing Jenna ambling around with Nancy as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

PostSubject: Re: Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo...   Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:16 am

oh my gosh.. this is just TOO cute. these ponies look like they are perfect for the girls!! cant wait to meet them next weekend when im home :) the other pony is cute too!
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo...   Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:00 am

Adorable pics, I miss the days when my kids were small and our barn was full of ponies. Their excitement and enthusiasm was so much fun to watch. Gonna have to put one of those big billboards on the highway FVP Equine Outlet Mall. Major tourist attraction in Woodstock :) ;) lol
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo...   Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:25 am

Why couldn't you have been my mom when I was growing up! I would have loved to get two little ponies like that!! They are just too cute!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo...   Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:20 am

awh too cute! "Go Merry" :D
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo...   Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:40 am

I knew there was something going on the last time you went to FREVAS'.............HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!!! I dont know where to start.......but girls got new ponies and chirstmas is still a month away!!!! and your INDOOR................holy smokes looks terrific...........bet your not too sad now about all the work and money....................you guys are too cool.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo...   Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:53 am

AWESOME ponies! Brittany looks pretty proud riding by herself. I'm going to have to show Glenn's contraption to the Lord. He'll be very impressed!
Back to top Go down
Wranglin'ruff

Wranglin'ruff

PostSubject: Re: Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo...   Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:11 pm

Fancy looking ponies! And your indoor looks so inviting:P
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo...   Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:15 pm

Was Merry Happy's mom? Brittany is one lucky little girl.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo...   Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:00 pm

SD are you trying to confuse me..........who the heck is Happy(I mean other than all the people)....do you mean Nancy............I'm so not keeping up lol!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo...   Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:24 pm

Merry and Nancy both had foals this year. Merry's colt was the spunky little dun, Happy and Nancy's baby was Mikey with the beautiful blue eyes. You have a great memory Dexy.

Happy...Merry's colt
Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... June72009012

Mikey...Nancy's colt
Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Aug2409056
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo...   Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:00 pm

great pictures Brittnay is too cute on that pony she's doing a great job riding.

PS Frenva I love Mikey he's so cute how big will he get?
Back to top Go down
~TC~

PostSubject: Re: Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo...   Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:52 am

Love the pony.... looks like a good one for a small child!

Great bale contraption! He should patent that if it hasn't been already!
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo...   Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:14 am

they look great together, what a nice child's pony... sweet...
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo...   Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:36 am

Thanks gals!! Brittany appreciates all the positive comments she is all smiles when I tell her - she is a big ME fan... well I should say a big fan of all your pictures.

Keltic - I was wondering if anyone was going to hear that on the video... she talks to Merry like she is a person that understands everything.

Wranglin - inviting enough for you to MOVE HOME?!?!?!?!?! Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... 737448

We brought Merry in last night and Brittany brushed her all up and got her saddled - she is very determined to do everything herself. We lead her around a couple laps and then off she went by herself... by the end of the night she was able to trot a full circle around our ring. She was so very proud and so were we. She thinks if she learns to make Merry go faster and steer really well she is going to be able to cattle pen with us next year - we haven't broke the news to her yet that the only cows she'll be chasing will be at home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo...   Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Solo or I Should I Say Riding Solo...
Page 1 of 1