Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline

Go down 
+5
Barefoot_Horsegirl
SexyDexy
mountaincowgirl
Freva
Tammy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline Empty
PostSubject: Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline   Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Lord Gord and I finally got Kayla's trampoline up on the weekend. She's been after us for quite awhile. Once it's up she basically lives on it. I got on with her for a little while today but have to confess that each time I jump, I dribble. A panty liner can only hold so much so after about 20 minutes I had to get off. Damn bladder! Here are two short videos I took of her practising her back handsprings. She is trying desperately to get her back tuck but keeps landing on her face!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpr51aM9icQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKomR8abz18
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline   Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Kayla is like a little jumping bean!!!! Love her little giggle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline   Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:40 am

There was a time when I may have been brave enough to attempt something like that. Now with age comes wisdom (well some) and I know I would be laid up for weeks :doglaugh.gif:

So kudos to her... Gotta love a child's energy! And you are right Freva, the giggle does it!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline   Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:54 am

That looks like fun! You have it anchored down good though right? Wasn't it last year that the trampoline went for an adventure around your property? lol!
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline   Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:15 pm

What a ham! The giggle made me laugh both times I watched it.
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline   Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:31 pm

looks great, makes me dizzy thinking of flipping like that.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline   Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:15 am

Yes, last year was the tragic trampoline incident. We haven't tied this one down yet because we just set it up. Let me tell you though, by the time we took it down last year it had so many ropes on it (windy fall) it looked like a fly caught in a spider web!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline   Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:55 am

OMG she's cute!! Love the giggle!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline   Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Ha she's sweet! And it's true her giggle does make you laugh when you watch it..

I love how your's has the netting around it, I work in Emergency andI don't know how many kids so far we've had that have fallen off their trampolines.. Your's is good and safe! I want one!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline   Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:44 am

Jorgia - we try to keep the trampoline as safe as we can. The net is around it plus the padding on the sides over the springs. We also have a rule that only one person can be on it at a time. And trust me - I enforce it - just ask the neighbourhood kids that learned the hard way that I'm serious. Kayla is allowed to do flips, tucks and springs because she has the proper training. Any of her friends that aren't in gymnastics are limited to just jumping and seat bouncing. It doesn't take much for them to get hurt! I'm known around these parts as the Trampoline Sheriff!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline   Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:14 pm

hahaha....Kayla definately has a cool giggle.......I wanna try that when I come visit.....are you gonna make me do just bum jumps........ :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline   Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Very cute !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline   Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video of Kayla doing a Back Handspring on her trampoline
Page 1 of 1