Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some older ones

Go down 
+2
Tammy
SexyDexy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Some older ones Empty
PostSubject: Some older ones   Some older ones Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:48 pm

I got some pictures off of my mom's camera last time I visited - various family outings.

This is from my mom and stepdad's wedding anniversary, 17 years I think.
Some older ones HPIM0118

Some older ones HPIM0116

My stepdad's 75th birthday party. This man has been through so much in his life, this was a real milestone. I love him like my birth father. He's with his 2 youngest granddaughters.
Some older ones HPIM0195

In his garden with Max
Some older ones HPIM0152

Tom and I went with them to a wine/food themed weekend at Whitepoint Resort last November. This was at dinner and after a full day of wine tasting. Can you tell? lol!
Some older ones HPIM0206

My mom's 65th Birthday party last summer at my place. Pretty sure I posted a picture of the cake I made her before but here's a different one.
Some older ones HPIM0137
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Some older ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some older ones   Some older ones Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:27 pm

I LOVE seeing pictures of everyone's "real life" outside of horses. Thanks for sharing! BTW - your mom and her hubby could pass for siblings - they look alot alike in the facial features.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Some older ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some older ones   Some older ones Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:30 pm

Tammy - He's German, she's Ukranian. I never really noticed but you're right.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Some older ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some older ones   Some older ones Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:41 pm

WELL, I was going to say something along that line about them not showing much teeth in their smiles.......but its probably a culture thing.........kidding there cindyhoo..............it was really nice to see pix of family........and your old man sort of looked like he might have enjoyed himself a little too????????
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Some older ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some older ones   Some older ones Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Can't you tell? I'm grabbing him in that picture - the only picture in which he is smiling lol!

I think the parents don't smile for fear of losing the teeth! My stepdad had all his teeth removed after his last heart valve surgery - to prevent infection in the future. My mom is having all hers taken out soon and getting implants. She's had some bad tooth troubles.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Some older ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some older ones   Some older ones Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:55 pm

well, trust me to put my foot in someone elses mouth too............... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Some older ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some older ones   Some older ones Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:35 pm

Again, I was being silly, and explaining too I guess. You didn't put your foot in anyone's mouth. Mom had this crazy dentist file her 2 front teeth down to about 1/2 their length "to even them up" Some older ones 382802 I guess he didn't bother to think about what that would look like next to all the other normal length teeth.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Some older ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some older ones   Some older ones Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:38 pm

OMG...........I just cant imagine................ Some older ones 382802
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Some older ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some older ones   Some older ones Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:57 am

Some how I missed all these pictures. Tammy is correct, it is realy cool to see non related horse pics as well.

You have a nice looking family there!!! Some very nice pictures. WOW I never would have guessed your mom was 65, she looks young for her age.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

Some older ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some older ones   Some older ones Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:19 pm

For some reason your pics just reminded me that my parents are getting old. Weird. I can see your Mom's looks in you. I can't wait to go to a wine tasting, I don't think you look too smashed at all! :)

Has anyone ever reported this whacko dentist???
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

Some older ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some older ones   Some older ones Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:50 pm

great pictures
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some older ones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some older ones   Some older ones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some older ones
Page 1 of 1