Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

propane and older trailers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

propane and older trailers Empty
PostSubject: propane and older trailers   propane and older trailers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:30 pm

If anyone owns an older camping trailer, please buy yourselves a propane detecter...
my neighbor and his wife went fishing one hour out of town, and on the first day of thier trip, thier trailer exploded with my neighbor inside, she made it out alive but she had burns on both her arms, her legs, her face and her ear..Her husband ran in the trailer and she was on fire, he brought her out and took her burning cloths off....inside the trailer everything is burnt.. There could of been a very sad ending to this story.... so please, if you do have a trailer with no detecter, buy one...
Back to top Go down
charlo

propane and older trailers Empty
PostSubject: Re: propane and older trailers   propane and older trailers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:16 pm

I believe it was 70% of her body all 2nd degree...she was cooking, he had just left the trailer when it happened.

Keep all family members in your thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down

propane and older trailers
Page 1 of 1