Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Photo's of Mandy and Bailey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Highlander

Highlander

Photo's of Mandy and Bailey Empty
PostSubject: Photo's of Mandy and Bailey   Photo's of Mandy and Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:55 am

Hi all.Here are some pic's of Mandy and Bailey.myself and workmate sandra and Maria and Brona.Bailey is Maria's loan pony and she loves him to bits.She comes up on the wkends and when she's on midterm to groom and ride him.Brona comes up on sat and on midterm.There great girls with a real interest for the horses,donkeys and other animals.These pic's were taken May 09.As you can see the weather waPhoto's of Mandy and Bailey Kerrytrip005s fab.The horses had just been washed.[img:59bb]https://i1007.photobucket.com/alPhoto's of Mandy and Bailey Kerrytrip002bums/af194/bernadette_063/kerrytrip00Photo's of Mandy and Bailey Kerrytrip0013.jpg[/img:59bb]
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of Mandy and Bailey   Photo's of Mandy and Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:45 pm

The weather looks terrific there. Loads of green!! hahaha Well I guess Ireland would be sporting lots of green.
The horses look wonderful.. such a beautiful breed. You gals look like you are enjoying yourselves. Which one is you?
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of Mandy and Bailey   Photo's of Mandy and Bailey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:38 pm

Hi Diana,i'm in the first photo dressed in black, sorry bout the expression on my face,the sun was in my eyes and and a pesky fly was annoying myself and Bailey.It's hard to believe that Mandy is the same horse in these photo's.As you can see from the side pic of her she did loose all her hair.Bailey and herself look beautiful when there washed and in there summer coats.Them pic's were taken around may of last yr.The temp is starting to creep up here.It has been getting warmer over the last few days.It got to 19degrees celcious today and is set to continue for the rest of the wk.It's a joy to be in work when it's sunny,warm and dry.Long may it last.How's the weather with you,judging by your easter pic's it looks warm. B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo's of Mandy and Bailey   Photo's of Mandy and Bailey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photo's of Mandy and Bailey
Page 1 of 1