Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA Empty
PostSubject: A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA   A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:39 am

OK GIRLS............we all know we CAN DO THIS...........its just a matter of taking a breath, making some plans, finding the right music, setting the ambiance, picking the cans, and making sure there is at least one animal in the room............hahahahahaa............props, makeup, and wigs entirely optional...........

No I know you all dont want to steal my limelight..........but I figure if everyone who has a webcam does just one song we could string it all together in a real video and maybe sell them and use the money for contests or if someone is really short of money and their horse has a bad injury or something..........

WE COULD USE OUR POWER FOR THE GOOD

we also know that it takes some time to download and then some folks lose them or they think they have posted them and they never show up.........but we can fix that.......we have TECH people for that...........all you have to do girls is GIVE IT A WHIRL..............LIFES A DANCE YOU LEARN AS YOU GO......SOMETIMES YOU LEAD, SOMETIMES YOU FOLLOW................

JUST ONCE IN YOUR LIFE......LET YOUR HAIR DOWN,

Wee Teeka just joined us and she has already made her presence known.............come on now....I would love to sit and watch them and excercise with you.......

so...GET YOUR ARSES UP.....AND GETTERDUN OH YEAH, SORRY FORGOT..PLEASE. A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA 813919 :banana085.gif: A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA 43238 A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA 995877 A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA 34853 :Chicken-Dance. :animal-smiley- :animal-smiley- :animal-smiley-
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA   A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:53 am

If I can do it, you can do it!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA   A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:46 am

OMG.......DO I HAVE TO SHAME YOU ALL INTO TRYING A 5MIN VIDEO...........COME ON GIRLS, FIND A SONG YOU LOVE, TURN IT UP LOUD, AND DO WHAT YOU DO IN THE BARN...........SWEEP, MUCK........GROOM SOMETHING...........YOU KNOW YOU DO WHEN NO ONE IS WATCHING.........TAKE YOUR CAMERA, SET ON VIDEO, UPLOAD TO UTUBE,,,,,,,THEN SHARE HERE, FACEBOOK OR THE BUCKETLIST BLOG.............come on girls..............doo doo doo doodoo do do..............
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA   A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:51 am

hahah omg joan maybe you can video something when you get here.. I'll help you.. we can do one together.. ok.. sound like a plan
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA   A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:47 am

OH....I AM BRINGING MY LAPTOP.............THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITY FOR QUICK BITES.........HAHAHAHAH............CANT WAIT. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA   A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:58 am

well you friggin better be taking it easy this week!!!!!!!!! I mean it!!!!!!!!!!!11
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA   A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Well I can honestly tell you up front, you will never catch me doing an exercise video..it just aint a never gonna happen... come to think of it, I doubt you will ever catch me doing e x e r c i s e.. that is a nasty word for me.. bwaaahahahahahaa... but the rest of you... fill your boots... I'll watch you sweat! I can be a great cheer leader.. A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA 900770
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA   A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A BUCKETLIST EXERCISE VIDEO CHALLENGE...........YOU KNOW YOU WANNA
Page 1 of 1