Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Had a good day -- and a visitor!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
teekathepony

teekathepony

Had a good day -- and a visitor!! Empty
PostSubject: Had a good day -- and a visitor!!   Had a good day -- and a visitor!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:45 pm

I had a good day. Got my own internet connection today so that means I can stop stealing my parents' ... heh.. I mean uh, borrowing. Yeah. Borrowing. Anyway, it means a stable connection, and more time reading and posting on ME, and less time shouting at my laptop!

Then I had a visitor! Last time Joan drove by and didn't stop in I gave her Bleeding heart, so today she was driving by and she stopped in to see the house!! I love it when people pop in. When I say "stop in some time", I really truly mean it, although most people never take me up on it, lol. So it was nice to see you today, Joan!

Now I'm at work and the loser coworker isn't around, I'm working with my favourite coworker and life is good today.
Back to top Go down
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

PostSubject: Re: Had a good day -- and a visitor!!   Had a good day -- and a visitor!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:16 am

i love days like that :D
and i love "pop in" visitors!

OT teeka, but, im hoping to get a couple good pictures of me and my boy at our first show this weekend, then i will be taking you up on that offer to do a sig for anyone who wanted one! just giving you advance warning ;) haha
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Had a good day -- and a visitor!!   Had a good day -- and a visitor!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:32 am

THE HOUSE LOOKS JUST AS FABULOUS in real life............I was really glad you were home..............
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Had a good day -- and a visitor!!   Had a good day -- and a visitor!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:52 pm

RedBaronBPeppy wrote:
i love days like that :D
and i love "pop in" visitors!

OT teeka, but, im hoping to get a couple good pictures of me and my boy at our first show this weekend, then i will be taking you up on that offer to do a sig for anyone who wanted one! just giving you advance warning ;) haha

No need to warn me! I have a new photoshop now, I'm itching to play with it. :D

Joan, I was really glad to see you! I'm glad you liked the house :)
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Had a good day -- and a visitor!!   Had a good day -- and a visitor!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:31 pm

I love when folks come to call... although that is a very rare occurance...

So I know you must have been tickled pink to have Joan come and visit... she is such a hoot.. would sure brighten your day!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Had a good day -- and a visitor!!   Had a good day -- and a visitor!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:42 am

I was tickled purple!! lol!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Had a good day -- and a visitor!!   Had a good day -- and a visitor!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:07 am

lol! PURPLE!!! Of course you were tickled purple.... what was I thinking.. pink.. funny funny!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had a good day -- and a visitor!!   Had a good day -- and a visitor!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had a good day -- and a visitor!!
Page 1 of 1