Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway.

Go down 
+4
MoonShadow
Freva
Tammy
Highlander
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Highlander

Highlander

Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway. Empty
PostSubject: Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway.   Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm

Here's some pic's i took yesterday morning.It was sunny and warm,then about 2pm the heavens opened,very heavy showers rest of afternoon.Thats an Irish summer for you ,all the seasons in one day.[img:cda1]https://i1007.photobucket.com/Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway. Workpics002-1albums/af194/bernadette_063/workpics001-1.jpg[/img:cda1][img:cda1]http://i1007.photobucket.Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway. Workpics004-1com/albums/af194/bernadette_063/workpics006-1.[img:cda1]http://i1007.photobu[IMG]https://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af194/bernadette_Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway. Workpics006-1063/workpics011.jpg[/img:cda1]cket.com/albums/af194/bernadette_063/workpics007-1.jpg[/IMG]jpg[/IMG]
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway.   Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:23 pm

And some more,dose'nt Mandy look gorgeous in this pic.They've all shSummer has arrived,in Ireland anyway. Workpics005-1ed winter coa[img:9947]https://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af194/bernadette_063/workpics0Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway. Workpics01106-1.jpg[/img:9947]ts and are sporting the summer look.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway.   Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Nice and green. They all look wonderful in their summer coats. I especially like the "buddy scratching" picture. Looks like it'd feel soooo good!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway.   Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:06 pm

Beautiful pics, bernadette!!!! I love Solo's feet!!!!!! I have to ask what exactly are the little white flowers in the field...look like mini daisies...
maybe I am seeing things but they are very pretty. Don't you just love the glossy summer coats????
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway.   Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Hi Freva,glad you like pic's.The flowers are daisy's,does make the field very pretty looking along with the buttercups.Solo's feathers are fantasic,we apply baby oil every few wks to stop the build up of greece.Will be taking a lot more pic's and as Rodney's going to his new home tomorrow along with the cats i'll get some of him 2moro.You can see how sunny it was,but the afternoon was completely different,the showers were very heavy,the rain was bouncing off the ground,so much so that if you stepped outside for 10sec you'd be soaked.Hope your keeping well.have all the mares foaled or is there more to come?
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway.   Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:32 pm

I loved all your pics.. they were great.. my heart still beats a few extra when I see Solo... He is sooooo *sigh* handsome... Not that the others are not beautiful too... I Love how they shine in the sun! Ireland is lovely and green and shiny!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway.   Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:35 pm

I'm with MoonSshadow, Solo makes my heart skip a beat too. Beautiful critters, all of them!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway.   Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:19 am

Beautiful! Love the big guys....I can really see why some compare Ireland to Prince Edward Island....green, green, green!
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway.   Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:07 am

Great pics! We've had similar weather here in NB lately. I love the fences!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway.   Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:13 pm

Looks like a beautiful place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway.   Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer has arrived,in Ireland anyway.
Page 1 of 1