Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.

Go down 
+6
just joan
Fiere
oldladynewhorse
MSFarm
Wissy
Highlander
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Highlander

Highlander

MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Empty
PostSubject: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:40 pm

HI EVERYBODY, my long awaited passport arrived this morning.Have'nt booked tickets yet but will be in the next few days.Planning to leave here on Thursday 5th.

HOPE TO MEET AS MANY OF YOU GALS AS POSSIABLE>FREE HUGS WILL BE AVAILABLE.XXXXX :cowboyhound.gi MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. 55920 :horse32.gif: :Chicken-Dance. MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. 438495 :frogs6.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:44 pm

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm out of the loop???? Did I miss something??? Where are you staying.. lol..
Yeehaw..
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:53 pm

Hi Wissy,Have been thinking of coming over for the past month,but had to wait for my passport to be renewed.Have been chatting to some of the girls,Monnshadow,Tammy,Freva,Syl,Flicka and Joan o facebook and really was'nt sure if it was giong to happen.
But now the passport is here,i can start planning.Joan has you all pinned on a Google earth map showing where you live and the distance between you.
Your not too far from Joan i gather.

I am surprised Joan has'nt metioned anything,she kept that quite.Lol.

Anyway now i can book some flights and be on my way,sorry your only finding out now Wissy,i will be only delighted to meet you,and Sexydexy and Sooke,and anyone else,as many of you as i can. MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. 750249
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:56 pm

I'll be staying with Val,Diana,Joan(for my sins) and Tammy.That's the plan so far,nothing set in stone yet. lol!
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:15 pm

SOunds like a FUN trip!!!
:cowboyhound.gi
If you are going by Moncton NB
You will need to swung over and see Harold!
he LOVES company! MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. 757770
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:22 pm

I can't hardly wait to see our Irish Lass. Remember I live 1 mile from Freva!!

MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. 30776
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:25 pm

That sounds like a fantastic trip! I hope you have a blast on our little corner of the globe!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:46 pm

a 4 hour trip is not exactly next door Rowdy........but close........thats why I needed to know which airport you would be coming to so we could set up relays like we did for SAM........HAHAHA.......I sure hope your Ticket agent has a real good map............as you sure dont know how far a kilometer is.................. :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi and of course I only read now that you are thinking on coming next week...........ok then...............I'll await the whistle....... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:47 am

Wow, you're hitting all 4 provinces!! Good on you!! If you get close to Halifax and Wissy let me know, I'd love to meet you!!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:42 pm

Joan,who's Sam(why do i feel like your gonna laugh at that,is Sam a person or a Horse?)

Hi Fiere,your names not familar,you must be new,pleased to meet you,on hear anyway.I see your from Cape Breten,That's where Joan lives.We might get to meet up!!

Would be great to meet up Lightening.

Msfarm,would be geat to meet you and Harold,you know i have a soft spot for Donkey's.

Oldladynewhorse-1 mile from Val, is that a country mile? Think i'll remember that>LOL

And as for you Mrs smart buttercup(Auntie Joan)LOL, Hope you have a big whistle to blow.Ha,ha,ha,LOL.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:11 pm

Rowdy........Sam is my dog.......found abandoned by Denise, she kept him, trying to find owner, neutered him, then Cindyrelly and Denise met and handed Sam over.......he stayed at Cindyrellys for almost a week, then Wissy and Sexy Dexy brought him to my house.............see........A CONVOY............. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:15 pm

heheh, sounds like a fun time coming.. ok so now what .. I am leaving for Greenwood next Friday nite and wont' be back til Monday.. so I guess I'll have to track you down somewhere and see what happens.. what ever happens and if your Driving Bernie.. make sure you drive on the right side of the road.. lol...
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:39 am

DRIVING????????????? I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE DRIVING...........I THOUGHT WE HAD TO PICK YOU UP AND SHUTTLE YOU AROUND????????? well then, that makes life a lot more simple............hahahahaha............ARE YOU RENTING A CAR?????????? little details like that make ORGANIZING stuff way easier...................hahahahah........
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:19 am

I don't think she is renting a car.. from what I can gleam... so far as the plan goes.. she is flying into NB ... staying with VAl... taking a bus from there to Ch'town...with maybe a stop in between... then, if some one can pick her up on the pictou side she will hop on the ferry and head to CB, then to NFLD.. BUT that is not written in stone.. Its just as much as I know... Hopefully she will be on later to fill us in more. I believe she is planning to utilize our less than stellar public transist to get from point A to B... and then anyone else who she can hitch a ride with.
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Your spot on Moonshadow,I do drive and have a full driving licence but i don't think i'd be up to renting a car,driving on the wrong side of the road and getting from A- B on my own.Being in unfamilar surroundings and on my own,would'nt feel safe enough.

Wissy did say IF i was driving.No,i'll tackle the transport system,i know it'll be more hassle than driving but i'd feel safer doing that.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:42 pm

TRANSIT SYSTEM...........now that Implies a lot........its not like in DUBLIN....a bus every 20 seconds whizzing by the corner.........well, it will make for very interesting reading in the future and a few good stories I'm sure.........I.m in for the pick up at Pictou......

Last edited by just joan on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Hey bernedette.....be assured that we won't leave you stranded in the Canadian wilderness. I will be at the airport with a WELCOME sign!!!!!!!!! Loads of back roads...we'll teach to you drive Canadian while your here...lol...pothole jumpin' can be fun!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:56 am

Me too! Me too! I live 45 minutes away from Joan, but my parents have a little summer place just down the road from her! I could stay there a night perhaps!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:52 am

teeka....you could stay in the bunkhouse with her...........
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:55 am

bernadette wrote:
Hi Fiere,your names not familar,you must be new,pleased to meet you,on hear anyway.I see your from Cape Breten,That's where Joan lives.We might get to meet up!!

Pleased to meet you as well! There's a few on here from the Cape but I have no idea who they really are! If you are heading anywhere tward to Sydney side of the island we might indeed catch a glimpse of one another. A friend of mine from another board is making her way from the mainland to here this weekend so there will be a few ex-pats running around. :)
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Thanks Val.

Aw teeka,that would be cool.Yee,haa.

Hi Fiere,thats near Joan i think,would'nt be too far away.

Thanks,Auntie Joan.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:03 pm

check out her other post....... re; my game plan .for dates, and hopefully we can schedule MEETS AND GREETS..........and timings for pickups and deliveries.......hahahah........PASS THE PARCEL......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.   MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED.
Page 1 of 1