Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED

Go down 
+4
Simi
D-Cutch
Wissy
just joan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED Empty
PostSubject: THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED   THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:31 am

Merciful god.......dont give Tammy directions to your place.......they will come up your driveway carrying 3 1/2 ton of mud from the goat paths she made Lord Gord drive down pulling the horse trailer........when they finally arrived I saw pure evil in his eyes, he was ready to murder someone. So now its getting dark, and its wet and miserable.......get in the bunkhouse...I try to cook a couple of biscuits and we are gonna have a cup or glass of something.......we are chatting away about nothing in particular, next thing I know its 11.15 and I still didnt take my drugs.......so good night eileen..........I got up nice and early and tried to be quiet doing chores, then got the firepit going........pancakes and coffee sitting out in the sun.......I found Gord the power wash machine so he could do a little clean up before trading in the trailer..........didnt get many pictures, but heres what I did get

/THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED DSCI0070-1

THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED DSCI0073-2

THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED DSCI0076-1

THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED DSCI0077-1

THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED DSCI0078-2

THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED DSCI0079-3

SAM IS WAY BIGGER THAN KAYLA SO HE KNOCKED HER DOWN WITH JUST A HIP CHECK.. SHOOT.

THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED DSCI0080-5

TAMMY MAKING PANCAKES ON THE FIRE.

THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED DSCI0081-4

THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED DSCI0074-1

THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED DSCI0082-1
I HATE MY CAMERA.......IF THE SUN IS SHINING YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TAKING A PICTURE OF............AAARRGGHH

THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED DSCI0084-2

THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED DSCI0085-3

you should have seen the suitcases they brought in the bunkhouse.......enough for the CIRQUE DU SOLEIL

IT SURE WAS NICE TO MEET THEM..........BUT THE QUICK IN AND OUT IS JUST NOT ENOUGH TIME.......BUT WAY BETTER THAN NOTHING AT ALL.......HOPE YOUR TRIP HOME WAS UNEVENTFUL.......

Last edited by just joan on Tue May 26, 2009 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED   THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:25 am

Pancakes on an open fire how good is that.. I like to have those when I come up again.. gonna bring me some mix .. oh and french toast.. I'll get it ready the nite before and cook that.. yummmmmmmmmm
Tammy and Kayla look like they had a good time.. no pics of the Lord????? lol.. he must have been busy cleaning up the trailer.. lol.. hope he got some pancakes..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED   THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:32 am

you were too fast Wissy, I added another couple of pics......one of Lord Gord cleaning the truck.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED   THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:46 am

LOL Kayla looks a little paranoid of Sam - I had better keep the Newfies locked up while they're here.... because they can be overwhelming as well.

Mmmmm pancakes - you know Joan we're all going to expect them when we come visit now :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED   THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:57 am

Great Pictures JJ where did you get those bin's that stack?

Last edited by Purple on Tue May 26, 2009 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED   THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:59 am

god they were some good, it was just a glorious morning........I love pancakes.......just add water and a fire.......pure heaven........big pot of coffee and all is right with the world................end of show season.......come on up for the weekend for some fun........we figure last weekend in september..........
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED   THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:02 am

Purple.........same place as the drawers and cupboards...........SEARS catalogue.....we use them to seperate garbage.......but they are big enough for other things........but if you dont have WEIGHT in them.......the cats can knock them over.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED   THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:35 am

I love them I want a set for my flax and stuff..
wouldn't mind a set for the cat and dog food either...
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED   THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:04 am

that looks like my idea of a vacation spot, great pics :)
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED   THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:28 am

I still think a bunch of us should pick a weekend and head to JJ to hang with her with or with out our ponies...
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED   THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:43 am

WELL YOU BEST BE LETTING ME CHECK MY DANCE CARD FIRST.....ahahahah. the more the merrier.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED   THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:22 am

hahah.. dance card.. you can sing too.. Maybe you should start charging admission... I'll be the co ordinator and admission will be food.. steaks, chops, pancakes, brownies, cheescake.. hahhah..oh yeah.. drinks too.. especially Captain Morgan for me.. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED   THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:42 am

Great pics.....Joan you are the HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTESS....Do you ever let your company in your house? Or are the forced to cook meals outside..hahahahaha...I am just kidding....Looks like a blast

Have we ladies picked a date when we are going to visit Joan????? We are gonna rock that area....hehehe....|I think I am having a sugar rush from my coffee...hehehe
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED   THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:57 am

I have never had pancakes over a fire, must try. I make wicked pancakes from scratch so that can be my contribution to the event THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED 573748

Looks like it was a quick, but fun visit.

Wissy - you can't get the Captian off your brain now can you? I tell ya, I messed up my Sunday morning getting into that bottle THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED 45324
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED   THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:41 am

omg.. Dexy if you don't stop picking your nose.. your gonna do some serious damage ... I love the Captain.. and the trick Dexy is not to drink the entire bottle in one sitting.. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED   THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:42 pm

Pancakes on the fire are my new favourite breakfast food. Usually it's pancakes ON fire when I cook! I was pleasantly surprized with my skill. We even had REAL butter - hmmmm, my favourite.

And listen Joan, we only had about 5 or 6 suitcases! Even with that many the Lord still didn't have a jacket.

It was a great visit but waaaaaaaaaaay too short. I'll get the pictures and stories up this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED   THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE CIRCUS FROM THE ROCK ARRIVED
Page 1 of 1