Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loving forever home offered to needy horse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hantsview

Loving forever home offered to needy horse Empty
PostSubject: Loving forever home offered to needy horse   Loving forever home offered to needy horse Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:16 pm

I am looking to offer a great, experienced home to a horse that may otherwise end up in unfortunate circumstances. I have my own facility, 30 years experience with horses and am passionate about educating horses with a natural approach leaving their dignity in tact.

If you have, or know of a horse that is 14hh to 15.2hh, a weanling to 10 years old and sound then I may be able to give it a forever home. My current horse has been with me for 15 years, I have never sold any of my horses and had them till the day they died. I am looking for a horse that is or will be rideable. Difficult to handle/stable vices do not matter to me.

I do not have a large sum of money to buy a horse but if you need to find a new home for your horse (or know of one that needs a new home) please pm me. References and checks welcome.

Thank you

Jo

Update - I have found a sweet little filly who had a very uncertain future and she arrives on Sunday. Thank you to everyone who contacted me with their suggestions, I wish I had enough room/money to take them all on. In the end I chose the most desperate case and hope I can turn her into a great success story.

Last edited by Hantsview on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:16 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hantsview.ca
SemiCharmed

PostSubject: Re: Loving forever home offered to needy horse   Loving forever home offered to needy horse Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Jo, I'd like to talk to you about a horse - but the PM screen was taking forever to load for me (boonies, not on true high speed, lol so sometimes this site takes far too long to load!)

Can you add me on Facebook if you use it? - Cindy Mills

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Hantsview

PostSubject: Re: Loving forever home offered to needy horse   Loving forever home offered to needy horse Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Hi Cindy

I've sent you a message via Facebook.

Jo
Back to top Go down
http://hantsview.ca
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Loving forever home offered to needy horse   Loving forever home offered to needy horse Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:00 pm

I was offered a STB last week, 6 years old, sound, just retired from racing. He has been saved from the meat truck twice and the current owner want's to make sure he gets a good home. PM me if you are interested and I can put you in touch with the owner. The horse is located in Truro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loving forever home offered to needy horse   Loving forever home offered to needy horse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loving forever home offered to needy horse
Page 1 of 1