Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm tired of hospitals!!!

Go down 
+11
oldsaddlebags
Highlander
Barefoot_Horsegirl
Tango
Simi
Lightning
just joan
Tammy
teekathepony
RedBaronBPeppy
DesignedByDiesel
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DesignedByDiesel

DesignedByDiesel

I'm tired of hospitals!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of hospitals!!!   I'm tired of hospitals!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:02 pm

LOL thanks Bernadette. It made my evening...

My weekend was okay. I did a little bit more than what I usually had been doing. Saturday evening I HAD to get out of the house so me and a bunch of friends went up to the beach shore and had a bonfire. Everyone else ate their munchies and drank away while I say in my fold out chair covered in a blanket. It was fun and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a beautiful evening for it.

Sunday which is today I had a larger breakfast which involved scrambled eggs and toast. I went to WalMart with my parents and got a few feminine objects. I needed face wash and panty liners that type of thing. I felt like everyone was staring at me because I was so pale and shitty looking. My parents got wood while I sat in the truck and texted Julie (RobinsKelticBuckaRoo) about my recent pony issues.

I came home and had chicken fajitias for supper and now it feels like either I am going to vomit through my mouth or through my buttercup. I'm not quite sure but I do not feel so great right now. I'm glad I'm in bed and there is a toilet 5 or 6 steps away.
Back to top Go down

I'm tired of hospitals!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2