Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone know where you buy shrink plastic?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Anyone know where you buy shrink plastic? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know where you buy shrink plastic?   Anyone know where you buy shrink plastic? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:56 pm

The stuff that kids can draw/colour on then you put in the oven to shrink. Is this something all craft supply stores carry?
I'm planning some things for our Open House at work and would like to get some of this stuff for the "kids entertainment" lol!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know where you buy shrink plastic?   Anyone know where you buy shrink plastic? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:53 pm

You can probably get it at a "Michael's" store - they have everything for the crafty people. Other than that, I wouldn't know where to check.
Back to top Go down
DesignedByDiesel

DesignedByDiesel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know where you buy shrink plastic?   Anyone know where you buy shrink plastic? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Ahhh I remember that stuff when I was little!!!!!!! This is exciting. lmao. I don't know where you can get it nowadays. Would it be in the crayola crafty aisles?
What about places like Atlantic Fabric?
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know where you buy shrink plastic?   Anyone know where you buy shrink plastic? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:11 pm

I haven't found any yet, we don't have a Michael's store in Truro. I have to get into the city and have a look. Excuse for a road trip away from the nuthouse for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Pink Lady

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know where you buy shrink plastic?   Anyone know where you buy shrink plastic? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:52 pm

I am going to the city tomorrow and can take a look for you. Do you get down to Shubie often?
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know where you buy shrink plastic?   Anyone know where you buy shrink plastic? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:29 pm

I haven't really been back since I sold my place there 3 years ago. I pass by on the highway though lol!

Yes, please let me know if you see any and what it costs. Thanks :)

Back to top Go down
Pink Lady

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know where you buy shrink plastic?   Anyone know where you buy shrink plastic? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Bad new I did not find any:( Michael's had a small kit for 6.99 but that was all I found.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know where you buy shrink plastic?   Anyone know where you buy shrink plastic? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Okay, thanks for checking. I starting making up an activity book just incase the shrink plastic was a bust. Guess I'll keep working on that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know where you buy shrink plastic?   Anyone know where you buy shrink plastic? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know where you buy shrink plastic?
Page 1 of 1