Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My funny horse!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mypony

My funny horse! Empty
PostSubject: My funny horse!   My funny horse! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Today I was a little late going to check on the boys. They are up the road at our neighbors keeping his field under control.

So when I get there late this morning, the three horses came walking up to me and the oldest fellow (and the head horse) was neighing at me. He is very vocal if he has no water or food, but that was not the issue. He wanted his fly mask on and a bit of bug spray!

As soon as he got his mask on he turned around and was content! Funny old boy!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

My funny horse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My funny horse!   My funny horse! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:00 pm

WHO SAYS THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO TALK................. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

My funny horse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My funny horse!   My funny horse! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:45 am

oh they can tell you stuff if you listen carefully enough.. Gunnar lives in Firebugs barn, once she was away for a few days and on her return one eveing she went out to the barn to throw them a flake of hay, Gunnar was banging his door as usual.. so she threw him in a flake.. as she was walking away he started to bang in door again.. and wouldn't stop until she went in the see what was wrong, she looked around and told him to eat his hay.. check his water and reached out and hugged him and told him she missed him too. When she left his stall he calmly went to eat his hay.. all happy she paid him some attention.. he missed her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My funny horse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My funny horse!   My funny horse! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My funny horse!
Page 1 of 1