Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Condolences Green paint....

Go down 
+23
Bay-Lee
charlo
Dun Tru
Tammy
Tie
Pink Lady
Wissy
Paint-Lady
barnmom
Barefoot_Horsegirl
SexyDexy
Sooke
Green paint
mountaincowgirl
Freva
Ellie*Mae
Lightning
Twilight
C4B's
oldladynewhorse
just joan
Fiere
Simi
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Simi
Mod
Simi

Condolences Green paint.... Empty
PostSubject: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:04 am

condolences to green Paint on the loss of his beloved Paint gelding A Splash of purple.. I am so sorry for your loss Derek my heart goes out to you!!

[img]Condolences Green paint.... BrookeandKatie120[/img][img]Condolences Green paint.... BrookeandKatie129[/img][img]Condolences Green paint.... BrookeandKatie090[/img][img]Condolences Green paint.... BrookeandKatie087[/img][img]Condolences Green paint.... BrookeandKatie002[/img][img]Condolences Green paint.... BrookeandKatie050[/img][img]Condolences Green paint.... Reflection[/img][img]Condolences Green paint.... Purple1[/img][img]Condolences Green paint.... RunningPurple[/img][img]Condolences Green paint.... BrookeandKatie229[/img
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:11 am

Oh my goodness! How tragic, Purple was a gorgeous horse. How sudden...
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:24 am

OMG.............poor Green Paint............what the heck happened............oh my Good Lord..........he must be out of his mind. :hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:38 am

OH MY GOSH, I had to convince myself not to call and buy him when he was for sale. How terrible, I think he is the most gorgeous gelding and of course I loved his name!!

:tn_prayer114.j

Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:08 pm

OMG !!!! how terrible ...what happened?????? i too had to force myself to not pick up the phone and buy him !!!!!

Sorry for you loss Green paint !!!
Back to top Go down
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:48 pm

My sincere sympathies, how very tragic.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:04 am

My very sincere condolences GP!!!! (((HUGS)))
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:11 am

Oh, my sincere condolences...what a beautiful horse..... Condolences Green paint.... 757770
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:04 am

The vets thinks it was EEE but not sure if the confrimed that with blood work or not.. He got sick one day and was gone by 6 am the next morning.. Purple was a very sweet boy.. He will be missed..
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:37 am

So sorry to hear about Purple.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:26 am

Oh so very sorry to hear!

:hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
Green paint

Green paint

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:41 am

Thank you all very much for your kind words, and Sue especially for posting this thread.
The vet that was with Purple thru the night is off today therefore I have to wait one more day before
we know "EEE" was in fact the cause. However, with his experiences dealing with the disease, he is pretty much convinced it WAS the cause. I will re-post after it's confirmed.
Please vaccinate your ponies regardless :(
Take care everyone ...
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:46 am

so very sorry for your loss...
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:39 am

What a sin...my condolences GP. Purple was a beautiful boy.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:54 am

How sad :(, and scary! So sorry for your loss GP. Stupid mosquitos!

I didn't vaccinate against EEE this year but I think I will next.
Back to top Go down
Green paint

Green paint

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:57 pm

May I ask all of you how many here did actually vaccinate against EEE for 2009/10 ?
Everything I read, and the valley vets I have spoken to yesterday/today say it's NOT on their
priority list of shots to give / recommend ... However, in Bridgewater, they ARE considering it something to do every time! ( that's where most if not all the cases have been centralized )
I'm just curious here how many of you did do it ... Thanks everyone ... Purple will e missed dearly. :(
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:08 pm

I did. After the cases last fall on the South Shore, it put a scare into me.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:10 pm

Ditto All mine are vaccanted against it.. and boostered each year, I did them last fall when it happen and again in the spring of this year. just to be safe..
Back to top Go down
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:19 pm

I am so very sorry for your loss green paint!! Purple was a beautiful boy! You must be heartbroken!
I also vaccinated for EEE this year on advice from my Vet!!
I was told it was very much on the priority list But It,s a hard call, we give them so many vaccines and it,s a worry sometimes that you are giving them to much, You just never know when your doing the right thing or not!
I am so sorry this happened to you, It could have been any one of us!! My heart goes out to you! Condolences Green paint.... 814562
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:55 pm

I did both of mine last Fall and again this Spring plus the booster. I just couldn't take the chance on losing my boys. Heck I ran to the barn at 2am this morning because I dreamt Dylan got loose and got killed. He was fine!!
Back to top Go down
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:28 pm

I did mine this year and boostered as well. It's quite easy with the Innovator 5 vaccine anyway so I just went ahead with that one.
My horses didn't have any problems either! I would highly recommend it. I was in Caledonia last fall when all the cases were occurring.
Makes one think!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:52 pm

Scary....and very sad......
Back to top Go down
Paint-Lady

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:33 pm

Ours were all done last fall and boostered and again this spring. We got a new mare a few weeks ago and she has been n eedled and boostered but not sure how long it takes to be effective so she will spend most of the time in the barn until I feel safe. We are about 45 minutes from where he was so that is pretty close and scary. Just how effective are these vaccines?
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:25 pm

we were all done at our barn, one horse took a bad reaction poor bugger, thinking it wouldn't be safe for him to have it again.. his first reaction wasn't to bad, second reaction was much worse.. so not sure what we will do about him for the next set of needles..
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:21 am

We did @ our barn this spring plus the booster. Not sure if we needed it but am glad now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Condolences Green paint....   Condolences Green paint.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Condolences Green paint....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next