Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rant: WOW, I'm getting sick

Go down 
+2
just joan
oldladynewhorse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

Rant: WOW, I'm getting sick Empty
PostSubject: Rant: WOW, I'm getting sick    Rant: WOW, I'm getting sick Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:14 am

I had my flu shot on Tuesday @ work and boy am I feeling terrible. Achy, sinuses clogged so much my teeth hurt and one eye is swollen. This happens every year I get the stupid shot but the boss pays for it and I'm a team player. I feel so bad that I should go home but remember I'm a team player. I have to keep repeating that or the bitchy side of me emerges and I could bite someone's head off. Why, why do I do this every year!! Done my rant now, thanks for listening.

Rant: WOW, I'm getting sick 197969
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Rant: WOW, I'm getting sick    Rant: WOW, I'm getting sick Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:05 pm

the good news is Jayne, you get to get it over with NOW..........those that dont.....get it closer to christmas and suffer during the holdiays...... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Rant: WOW, I'm getting sick    Rant: WOW, I'm getting sick Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:38 pm

Oi, sounds nasty. Hopefully it will be all over soon!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Rant: WOW, I'm getting sick    Rant: WOW, I'm getting sick Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:11 pm

I came down with a dozey of a cold last weak...same thing...sinuses so full that my teeth ached, cough and congestion....and I still have to go get my flu shot!!!!! I usually do not have much of a reaction and am sorry to hear that you have. No fun feeling under the weather...team player or not!!!! Hope it passes quickly and you are back up to snuff soon!!!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Rant: WOW, I'm getting sick    Rant: WOW, I'm getting sick Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Jayne, you'll be back to your normal self in no time.
Is this a yearly jab you guys get for the flu??/
We have the same over here but up till last year it was only given to people with low immune systems,older people and young children.Now it is open to everyone, a lot of people who got the injection complained for days after about the ill effects they suffered as a result. My dad is in his mid sixties and though i advised him to get it done he refused,can't say i blame him as i would'nt get it either,nobody sticking needles in me unnecessarily.I worked out in all weathers and that's how i built up my resistance,yeah i still get a cold once a year,better than 2 or 3 on a yearly basis.

And on that note Jayne,i hope you feel better soon.X :111get_well_so
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Rant: WOW, I'm getting sick    Rant: WOW, I'm getting sick Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:48 pm

That just sucks. I'm a chicken and don't get the shot. They always recommended it at work but I always chickened out. I've heard too many stories like yours so I'd rather take my chances. Hope you're feeling better soon. Ponie is probably missing you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant: WOW, I'm getting sick    Rant: WOW, I'm getting sick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant: WOW, I'm getting sick
Page 1 of 1