Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr

Go down 
+2
Tammy
Wissy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr   Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:55 pm

I've had a bit of a sore throat for a couple of days.. hoping it would just go away.. well it didn't .. today was a bad day I hurt all over and my throat is still sore.. I have a head ache and generally feeling awful.. since I quit smoking it's been like this.. I never ever get colds.. maybe once every couple of years.. I've had four since Dec.. and one walking phenomena.. I take vitamins every day, eat well.. maybe not the best but not bad.. I get sleep.. again maybe not as much as I should.. but nothing has changed really except the no smoking.. was tell me Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr 382802

This weekend is a clinic we are going to.. I'm still going even if I have to crawl.. TE is riding instead of me.. I'm just to achy to even think about it.. I'll hopefully take lots of pics..
Thinking I might stay home from work tomorrow and rest.. may feel better for the weekend.. fingers crossed..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr   Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:55 pm

Have you ever taken ekinasia (I know that isn't how to spell it but it's the best I can do) when you feel the symptoms coming on? I swear by it. As soon as I get a sore throat I take them 3 times/day for about 3 or 4 days. Seems to nip it in the bud. Perhaps your body is in shock from you quitting smoking (good for you, BTW). You need time to detox. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr   Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:13 pm

I know what you mean.. I haven't taken it before but I've been told how good it is.. is it to late to take it now???
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr   Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:30 pm

I'd take it now and see if it helps. I'm not sure if it'll be as effective but there's only one way to find out!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr   Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:47 pm

I use the Cold FX. It has echinacea in it. It quite expensive but if you're like me, I don't care how much it costs as long as I'm not sick anymore. You're supposed to start taking it as soon as you feel something coming on. I started getting a sore throat on Saturday too, took a bunch of the cold FX for a few days and now it's gone. It never got past the sore throat stage.

Feel better soon. A day off to sleep will do wonders, always works for me. Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr 561245
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr   Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:15 pm

If you were not a friend, I'd just tell you to go back to smoking,.......you may die of pneumonia before the cancer gets you............but seeing as how IKINDA LIKE YOU.......START SNORTING THE GOOD STUFF.......ECHINACEA SHOULD HELP......forbibe my spelling.......I tool;k my drugs already.........nighty nithg.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr   Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:05 am

I have a doc app at 11 am .. so I'm on my way shortly.. need drugs.. throat so bad this morning I can hardly talk..
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr   Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:18 am

You come up and I will look after you!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr   Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:01 pm

okey back from the duty doc at my clinic.. she says I have infection in my broncile tubes again.. she's thinking I never really got over it in the first place that it was just hanging on.. waiting to flare up again.. so I got drugs again.. and puffers.. well the puffers I already had, just have to use them again.. and she suggested I see my regular doc and look into why I am not getting better.. so I have an appt on the 25th with her..
I certainly feel better than I did first thing this morning.. but could be the puffers helping me breath again.. I am glad I quit smoking this could be worse.. if I haven't already made it worse by smoking all those years.. :x

OK Purple I'll be up so you can look after me.. lol.. I'm hoping tomorrow I'll feel somewhat better.. fingers cross.. I don't do sick very well.. and my puffers make me shake.. ohhhhh I hate that..
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr   Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:45 pm

How ya doing wissy ? :flower: hope you are feeling much better now!!!!!!! :hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr   Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:38 pm

doing better tonight.. not well this morning.. I stayed home from work so I could rest , I hope Joan is ok.. I emailed her but didn't get an answer yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr   Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freakin sick again!!!!grrrrrr
Page 1 of 1