Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

National= Sick

Go down 
+5
Tammy
Simi
just joan
Wissy
HardTackSpurs
9 posters
AuthorMessage
HardTackSpurs

HardTackSpurs

National= Sick Empty
PostSubject: National= Sick   National= Sick Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:47 pm

I never really post, just lurk... butl I just need a place to vent......... I am writing my National Exam tomorrow for Practical Nurse and OMG :affraid: am I ever nervous, I have never been soo nervous that I feel like I am going to be sick :pale: My career depends on this exam, everything I learned in 2 years in one big exam ohhhhh myyyyyyyy . I have been studying sooo much that you can tell by the state of the barn right now, hope the animals don't mind the mess, as long as they are clean and have fresh water and food that is all I have been doing....... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhh. ............ thanks for listening to my useless rant 👅

It made me feel a little better....a very little lol
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

National= Sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: National= Sick   National= Sick Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:50 pm

HTS.. good luck tomorrow.. will have my fingers toes and whatever I can crossed for you.. calm yourself down and breath.. you will do great!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

National= Sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: National= Sick   National= Sick Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:23 am

ok kiddo.......its time to get your nose outta the books and take a pony for a refreshing mind clearing ride...........you cant just keep cramming stuff in if it has no room to settle and be remembered.....do your self a favour, remember to breathe.......in through the nose, out through the mouth............good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Simi
Mod
Simi

National= Sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: National= Sick   National= Sick Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:56 am

Good Vibes Coming your way!! You will do awesome...... National= Sick 757770
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Tammy

National= Sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: National= Sick   National= Sick Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:32 pm

you'll do fine. It's the lead up that's the worst, not the actual exam! Let us know how it goes - and thanks for feeling that you can vent to us instead of just lurking. I was a lurker too and now they can't get rid of me !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

National= Sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: National= Sick   National= Sick Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:52 pm

you got that right!!!!!!!!!! National= Sick 466697 National= Sick 831788 National= Sick 778478 National= Sick 778478
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

National= Sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: National= Sick   National= Sick Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:37 pm

best of luck to you!
Back to top Go down
HardTackSpurs

HardTackSpurs

National= Sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: National= Sick   National= Sick Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:16 pm

Well I got my results back yesterday and I PASSED I am now an LPN....now to get a job lol:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Last edited by HardTackSpurs on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

National= Sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: National= Sick   National= Sick Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:23 pm

:cowboyani.gif: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cowboyani.gif:
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

National= Sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: National= Sick   National= Sick Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:51 pm

congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

National= Sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: National= Sick   National= Sick Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:12 pm

Congratulations! National= Sick 573748
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

National= Sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: National= Sick   National= Sick Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:24 pm

National= Sick 197264 congrats.. all the hard work was worth it.. hope you find a great job.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

National= Sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: National= Sick   National= Sick Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 am

YIPPEEEE !!!!! You did it! Give yourself a huge pat on the back - well done!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

National= Sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: National= Sick   National= Sick Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:36 am

WELL DONE GIRL.......congratulations........breathing much better now I'm sure........no shortage of nursing jobs around the maritimes........at least thats what they tell us on the news!!!!!! I.m sure you will find something really quickly. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
FIREBUG

National= Sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: National= Sick   National= Sick Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:19 pm

Congrats! Now you can go to the barn and relax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

National= Sick Empty
PostSubject: Re: National= Sick   National= Sick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

National= Sick
Page 1 of 1