Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INTRODUCING.....

Go down 
+11
naughty by nature
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
Becca
hopeful_farm
Lightning
TiaRedford
Simi
Wissy
just joan
D-Cutch
Caper Cowgirl
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:07 pm

As you all are aware..We buried our dearly beloved Century last Thursday...Nothing could ever replace her but we hope this new addition will help fill the empty spot in Morgan's heart

I would like to introduce 'Jackie Eyed Rocket' aka Tess

She is a 7yr reg QH out of our all time favorite stud 'Salty hobby Boy' aka Rocket....As you remember Rocket was the father of our colt Blaze....
Tess is going to give Morgan a foal the first of June..She is super excited about this...

Let the memories begin....

INTRODUCING..... 3-7

INTRODUCING..... 2-7

INTRODUCING..... 1

Taking her other sidekick for a ride....This is Faith's first pony ride....Tess was so quiet and could care less about the dog....

INTRODUCING..... 4-6

INTRODUCING..... 5-6

INTRODUCING..... 6-6

:D LET THE MEMORIES BEGIN :D
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:46 am

Glad to see a smile on Morgan's face especially with all that has happened in the last week. I look forward to hearing about their season together.

Who is the mare bred to?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:03 am

great stuff Jo..........so glad you found something real quick to help ease the pain...........My god Morgan has grown.......she is starting to look like a young woman.............maybe she can give me some tips on racing my Buck........... :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:47 am

Yes Joan hasn't Morgan grown up .. seems like yesterday she was just a little one riding Century and making such an impression on everyone..
But time passes and we get older and things change.. and wow look at her now, she's a grown up young lady.. and look at her new pony.. Tess is adorable and Morgan looks wonderful.. hugs to you Morgan and keep that smile it looks good on ya..
Congradulations on Tess and I can't wait for the Baby in June :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:06 am

Congrats Girl!!!!!!!
She is a sweet looking mare..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
TiaRedford

TiaRedford

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:26 am

They look great together - both really happy :)
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:34 am

Thanks guys...

She is bred to "Deer Run Badger Bar"

Yes Joan, Morgan sure has grown....She's a good girl (so far) Gotta keep her riding and out of trouble..hahahaha....She would love to give you and Buck tips....Century shared many secrets with her

Morgan had been forcing smiles for several days...She was scratching some winter hair out of Tess's side when Tess turned towards her and let out an "AAWWW"..that produced a genuine smile....
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:52 am

Congrats!! I can't believe you were only a couple of miles away from me!! Tess is such a nice girl!!!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:21 am

I didn't realize you lived that close....
We will be making regular trips to visit her so we will have to connect...
We looked at a house for sale in that area..loved the spot...then found out the house flooded on 2 ocassions when the River over flowed its banks...Keep your eyes peeled for a cheap place for us that way ...We have to stay cheap until this house sells...
Back to top Go down
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:50 am

Congrats on the new addition! I hope she and Morgan have many years of fun together!
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:05 pm

so sorry to hear about century, i loved seeing photos of morgan and her on the old forum, Tess is super cute :) i can't wait to see what foal she'll throw :)
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:30 pm

Tess is beautiful, i hope her and Morgan have lots of fun together!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:06 pm

CC do you stil have your other foal? The new horse looks great and i'm sorry to hear about century
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:22 am

I like her ears, how they curve towards eachother. Very feminine looking.
Back to top Go down
Ride em

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:04 pm

Congratulations !! Tess is a sweatheart. I bet she has a nice baby too!
Back to top Go down
http://highmeadowqhs.tripod.com
crippledcowgirl

crippledcowgirl

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Congrats on the beautiful new mare. I can't wait to see her foal. I hope Tess and Morgan share many wonderful moments and create some special memories together. ❤
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:52 pm

We don't have the colt anymore..When we moved from Cape Breton I was unable to take and care for 3 horses...So we took just Century....

We are hoping Morgan and Tess create a strong bond...One brushing session and they were well under way...Tess loves attention and Mrgan lovs to give it...So a match so far...

I love her ears to...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:40 pm

Jo was Tess in Metegan at one time.. ??? My friend bought a belgian quarter horse cross from a women down there and I think it was Tess she had then.. the girl broke her ankle and had her for sale a while back..????
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:04 pm

More then I can tell ya Wissy....I can find out I am sure....The guy I bought her from has had her for some time...How long ago was this?
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:46 pm

maybe not.. it was last year.. maybe.. umm The one I knew was a rocket baby.. not sure how long Kim had her.. can't remember her name, Ride'em would know..
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Lets home Judy sees this...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:16 pm

by the way Cc.. what came from NFLD.. you never did say did you???
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:36 pm

You will find out Monday....

Whatever it is, is crossing over on the late night boat tomorrow night...hehehe
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:42 pm

haha can't wait.. but from NFLD.. can't imagine.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Twilight

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:34 am

Hey, I know Tess and her current family really well.
There is a cute property for sale on Highway 1 between Aylesford and Berwick that might work, has critters there now and has housed full sized horses before.
Coffee date next time, gals?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

INTRODUCING..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCING.....   INTRODUCING..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCING.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next