Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing:

Go down 
+7
Wissy
shelly
MSFarm
Sooke
oldladynewhorse
just joan
Fiere
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiere

Fiere

Introducing: Empty
PostSubject: Introducing:   Introducing: Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:06 pm

My new mare!!!!!

Introducing: 22592111

She will be here October 15th. I am SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!

She is a perfect, level headed little mare. I think she will be really good for me, and did I mention I can't freaking wait for her to get here?!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Introducing:   Introducing: Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:09 pm

OMG MEG SHE IS LOVELY.........who is she, where is she from........come on.......SPILL. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Introducing:   Introducing: Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:18 pm

She is very lovely and looks alot like Ari from the Neals who are from just outside Millville, NB close to Crabbe Mountain. I think her mother is Angel who Amanda lost to colic a few years ago. Not sure if her sire is Chance (Scenic Cowboy). Am I close??
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Introducing:   Introducing: Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:22 pm

Right on the money, Jayne! Amanda offered Ari for lifetime lease due to time constraints on her part and not wanting her to waste as a pasture fluff. I have heard all about her for years, and like OLNH said, they bred her and I've got a great 'sense' I think of what she is like. So the second I saw the ad I jumped on her! After much back and forth over the past few weeks we have finally made all arrangements and finalized the 'deal'. She is coming down from New Brunswick in a few short weeks! I am so happy!

She is just a little thing, 14.2ish, 8 years old, green broke. Very very level headed and willing, and a perfect little horse for me. She is cute and well built and will no doubt take to her training like a duck to a pond. I'm thinking WP and some reining for fun. She's gonna be a great little buddy on the trails and maybe even in the show pen. You'll have to come for a meet and greet, Joan!
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Introducing:   Introducing: Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Chance was not a big guy but he had a huge heart and was shown for years by Skip and Denise in pleasure and halter. Angel was the love of Amanda's life and it took her a long time to get a new horse. She ended up with Bronwyn (a draft cross). For you to get Ari is special as Amanda would be very fussy who gets her. Her sister (Shay) rode Ari a little bit I believe. Denise is a talented seamtress and I recently bought a new show shirt from her. It is gorgeous!! Congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: Introducing:   Introducing: Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Woooo Hoooooooooo! That's fabulous Meg! So happy for you.... Introducing: 43238 :congratulation :fireworkssvg.m
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Introducing:   Introducing: Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:52 pm

sounds like you are gonna be Safflower up to Jayne and Val at Survivor seeing as they will know all your secrets by the time the weekend is over.......hahaha...........and yes Meg.....definately love to meet her......Ainz and I will come out for a visit one day............ :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Introducing:   Introducing: Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:44 pm

I wish I knew what safflower meant! I know Val and I are going to be into some mischief hehehe!

I feel very privileged to have Amanda decide I was the perfect home for Ari, Jayne. I can imagine from our conversations how hard this is for her. However, I also feel that Ari would be a perfect fit, as Amanda knows what I require, so she would not let her go if she did not feel she would be a great match herself.

Joan and Ainsley, you will come down, and bring little Oliver with you! We need to have a double meeting :)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Introducing:   Introducing: Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:52 pm

pretty sure we can arrange something
:cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: Introducing:   Introducing: Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:47 pm

congrats! thats very exciting!!!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
shelly

shelly

PostSubject: Re: Introducing:   Introducing: Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Congrats! Glad she's going to a good home. She's a very nice little mare. :)
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing:   Introducing: Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:53 pm

oh Meg she's beautiful.. can't wait for you to have her at home.. congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Introducing:   Introducing: Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Meg...i am so excited for you..she is a beauty !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Introducing:   Introducing: Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Thanks, everyone! I can't wait. this was a big decision for me and I'm sure i made the right choice with her.

Carol, you're coming too!
Back to top Go down
Hanover

Hanover

PostSubject: Re: Introducing:   Introducing: Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Introducing: 847652
Back to top Go down
Hanover

Hanover

PostSubject: Re: Introducing:   Introducing: Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:59 pm

Arrrrggghhhh........I keep hitting wrong buttons here and deleting my message.

I wanted to say before sending the "congratulations" that a person can't go away for a few days to vist grandsons without someone going and getting a new horse.........and a beauty at that!

I think she should stop in and say hi as she will be going right past our door. Maybe Moonshadow and I can go stand on the over-pass and wave or throw carrots or something.........
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: Introducing:   Introducing: Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:46 pm

CONGRATS!!! She is gorgeous. I've always really like this horse. Here's to a fresh beginning!
Back to top Go down
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Introducing:   Introducing: Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:06 am

Very pretty! How exciting for all of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing:   Introducing: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing:
Page 1 of 1