Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sam's stall

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Sam's stall Empty
PostSubject: Sam's stall   Sam's stall Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:41 am

I only got 1 picture before the batteries died again.

Sam's stall PICT0062

I think he kinda likes his stall, he goes right in and romps around in circles throwing his bone around. I can't bring him in the house anymore because he is just not a house dog. Last night he busted through the wall with his head in the closet :shock: lol!. He was flopping around trying to get comfortable and when he finally plunked down his head hit the wall and broke thought the gyproc. He had gyproc dust all though his fur. It was quite amusing and luckily in the closet when it can't be seen.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Sam's stall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's stall   Sam's stall Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:43 am

oh shoot Dexy....why didnt you say something........I can fix drywall.........maybe on the weekend we are coming down for can am I can bring a patch and some tape and mud and fix it...............but he sure has one nice looking stall..hahaha. god love him..........he's such a lovely thing.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Sam's stall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's stall   Sam's stall Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:52 am

I didn't mean for you to fret over it, I just posted cause I thought it was funny. He was so tired last night from playing that he flopped down hard and poof, hit the wall. Noone will ever see it, no worries.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Sam's stall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's stall   Sam's stall Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:08 am

ok, guess his head is like a sledge hammer.............watch out for your nose!!!!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Sam's stall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's stall   Sam's stall Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:15 am

lol! I take it he's not to graceful.. poor puppers.. he probably said.. what the heck hit me head.. lol
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Sam's stall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's stall   Sam's stall Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:19 am

Trust me, he didn't even notice :roll:. Yes, watch your nose Joan, he could easily break it jumping up to give kisses. I have to watch Duke, he's hit me hard enough once to bring tears to my eyes. You know, when you get a good smack right on the end of your nose :x
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Sam's stall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's stall   Sam's stall Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:10 pm

yep, but he doesnt really jump up much does he?????/ thats the one thing he must not do........if he jumps on Ed....Ed will be toast..........
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

Sam's stall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's stall   Sam's stall Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:33 pm

The stall is like a big kennel, I'm sure he doesn't mind it in there. You must be so excited Joan!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Sam's stall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's stall   Sam's stall Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:53 pm

He jumps when he is excited. If you bend over towards him he takes that as an invitation to jump up. I just hold a closed fist in front of him when approaching and not give him the opportunity to jump and he usually sits for me. The rest of the time he just tries to crawl into your lap. He'll scoot over as close as he can when you're sitting then put a paw or shove his head into you lap. If I didn't hold him at bay I imagine he would crawl all over me.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Sam's stall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's stall   Sam's stall Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:06 pm

I have no problems with him trying to be a lap dog with me........but he will have to move several tons of other animals tryig to get there too.........I just dont have enough arms!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sam's stall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam's stall   Sam's stall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sam's stall
Page 1 of 1